What's new

greenhouses in canada

my next door neighbor was busted by rcmp this past fall and he had a concrete footing around his big greenhouse, Rcmp cutt all his plants and said that it was not a permanent structure as per HC rules for indoor cultivation. What HC tells folks and what is real is somewhere in between, then there is dick cops with lies and "discretion". Of course they are fighting the crown/rcmp in court......

RCMP make their own rules, and can always just say 'oops, our bad' when they break the law with no consequences.

vapor

Veteran
They busted me a few years ago and we beat them in court i bet they wont be coming back anytime soon{they had to give herb back and did not make it easy or like it}, They like to hit the folks who are not going to fight back. Which sucks cause it cost money and or time/learning to defend yourself in court. I had 12 folks in my area busted the same week.
I think the cops think "hit them where it hurts" by the time your crop is cutt down and they have guns pointed at your head while they are trying to scare your children by cps coming to take them. A lot of folks just dont know how to react, until it is all over. WARRANT please! Hindsight and all that. some times out here they even just bully there way onto folks property using fear tactics, or just going while you are at work and chopping your plants in your yard. My advice have a cannabis lawyer on retainer if you grow and can afford the cost. Some of the lawyer do a lot of cases for free seen it a few times. At the very least have a lawyer that you know you will call when the shit gets real. Cops are like cowboys, and one of the cosequences of the drug war is we have cops that can not write a proper search warrant or do a simple investigation. It has become a numbers game for funding..... just fuckt all around....

Latest posts

Latest posts