What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenhouse Cash Croppers

newbert

Im located in the New England area. Ill be growing in a covered raised bed/greenhouse type of set up. Given that I can only grow several plants, what strains would you be recommended for maximum yield, solid potency and ease of growth? The first that comes to mind is Blue Dream. I know she's not stupefyingly strong but she has a good effect and the ease of growth and production is off the charts. Any other recommendations. Indica, sativa, hybrid are irrelevant. Im looking for end product of lots of good bud that can be grown in given the environment stated.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Blue Dream is a long flowering Sativa and will take too long. If I were you this year I would run Indica, Sativa, and hybrids to find the best one best suited for your environment. You can grow all three types at the same time giving you 3 times the chance of finding a killer strain for your region. Either way, keep us posted, and thanks for posting.

St. Phatty

How hard is it to set up lights in the Greenhouse ?

That was part of the motivation of developing HID light technology, in the Netherlands, in the first place, back in the 1970's.

Then us pot heads started using those grow lights for Cannabis, in the 1980's, i.e. Neville and all the un-named Dutch growers.

related to the Dutch having big natural gas fields. So they could generate CO2 and electricity at the same time.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Gorilla Glue would serve your purpose. Potent, large yield, excellent strain, widely available.

White Russian, Serious seeds, VERY reliable easy growing to large yields of head thumping potent flowers.

C99 for a Sativa effect in a short enough flower time requirement to finish in New England. Yields great outdoors and is excellent.

St. Phatty

Blue Dream is good.

C99 is good too. It might yield less than the Blue Dream, but that can be compensated for with Veg time.

The word "Critical", like "Critical Sour Diesel", seems to have the same meaning as "Big Bud".

That's a freebie I just got, Emerald "Critical Sour Diesel".

It's supposed to be a heavy yielder.

I think growing out a decent number of seedlings, like 20 or more, will give you a heavy yielding AND potent female plant from almost any strain or seed batch.

But if you grew out 20 Critical Sour Diesel, you would probably get some EXTRA heavy yielding plants.

Then the main thing is to make sure it has enough time to grow and make Trichomes.

Like White Widow. I've never seen a female plant that didn't benefit from another week or 2 of flowering.

UNLESS there was a mold problem or the sun disappeared behind clouds.