diabolico

Veteran
---->>>
Green Poison.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These fast version, they seem to really badass plants. Also they endured a copious hail!
Hi growers. The next update.:wave:

diabolico

Veteran
Hello my friend. The girls are doing very well and gallop with the flowering. Thank you so much for visiting and K +.:tiphat:

diabolico

Veteran
20 days after.

20 days after.

Hi guys how are you? Flowering goes great. Unfortunately, however, it will rain for a few days and probably I'll regret not having cut before! Hopefully anti-mould treatment give me a hand. Some shots.
Killer Kush,really beautiful.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

---->>>

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers!

Looking great my friend, thanks for sharing.

That Green Poison looks awesome, very resinous and compact buds :D

Keep us updated. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

diabolico

Veteran
Harvest Killer Kush and Green Poison.

Harvest Killer Kush and Green Poison.

Hi growers colleagues. I arrived at the finish with these beautiful plants. I'm really pleased with the harvest! Never seen amber trichomes to mid September. Really nice and resistant plants and by really fast bloom! For me I do guerrilla, the flowering time is very important to avoid the cursed botrytis! Despite the high humidity of the place, they defended very well and I did not find any principle of botrytis. I wanted to thank all those who have followed me and especially the Sweet seeds that is confirmed, in my opinion one of the best seed banks.
Killer Kush.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

--->>>

diabolico

Veteran
Green Poison.

Green Poison.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I take this opportunity to thank again all those who have followed me.
Good night and sweet smoke at all.

Vesnican

Awesome grow Diabolico! I am considering Killer for next season.. What latitude you are please? It seems no problems with Botrytis right?

diabolico

Veteran
Awesome grow Diabolico! I am considering Killer for next season.. What latitude you are please? It seems no problems with Botrytis right?
Hi Vesnican. I'm at 44 ° 38'52 "N. No problems with botrytis!
Thanks for visiting and for your compliments. :tiphat:

diabolico

Veteran
Abbbeellloooo! Glad to see you here! Thanks but thanks so much for the nice words and a lot of luck for the new run.:thank you:

ROKOS

Abbbeellloooo! Glad to see you here! Thanks but thanks so much for the nice words and a lot of luck for the new run.

Bwhahaahahaha...:laughing:...effectively "abbbellloooo" it's untranslatable :biggrin:

Yes I'm here too...a little italian detachment of Sweet Seeds growers :biggrin:

Thank you very much...I will try to do my best...but about your work I have to say that the result speaks for itself!

:thank you:

diabolico

Veteran
Many thanks again, Rokos. You'll see that you will do a great job. The thumb and the passion you have them. :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts