What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

green poison and 944s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good s2,will you bother going back to the seed vendor and asking for replacements for the ones that did not make it? i am sure the seeds do not come cheap !
all the best .ww
yeah thanks willy,,thats in hand,,and ya totally correct as those beans aint cheap,,,i forgot to mention how they really stink also lol,,i mean the plant and not strike rate:)lol,,,thanks for your support willy and tommy,,,its gonna be fun,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
into bloom

into bloom

hi..flipped my run of gp last night,,,looking very healthy,,very stinky,,will post some pics midweek,,,were reaching for the sky lol,,topped quite a few to keep a somewhat even canopy and removed my 1st "blackberry pearl" male,,,under x3 600w dual spectrum sunmaster bulbs in all mix,,will give them a little canna bio veg later this week,,,hoping stretch is minimal,,,,,anybody know if "green poison" is a nutriant hog or likes very little if in a good bio soiless mix?,,,s2

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Thanks for the news. Nice to know they are growing well.

Did you take any cuttings from them?

Yes, if the soil is good and rich in nutrients they will be fine for the first 3 or 4 weeks after the transplant to the new soil. But if you notice any kind of yellowing in the lower leaves then you can start feeding them something like half the dosage mentioned in the bottle.

Keep us updated!

Sweet smokes!!:tiphat:

tommy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my "green poison" last week ,,now flipped and in week 1 of bloom,,temps,,75-79deg,,ph of 6,4,,,small a mount of canna bio vega,,very healthy,,stinky,,,very thick stems,,
almost like a clone run not fem seed,,little variation in phenotype at the moment,,,powerful ladies,,s2

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey mate!

Looking good. Can't wait to see them start flowering. They will still stretch a bit as the banches will also stretch and get stronger ;)

All the best. Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey mate!

Looking good. Can't wait to see them start flowering. They will still stretch a bit as the banches will also stretch and get stronger ;)

All the best. Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy
hiya tommy,,thanks as always,,
pics were just before they got a nice heavy watering,,,girls are getting thicker very rapidly,,managing to keep an even canopy with the other strains in this room,,so all good,,,happy and healthy,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pic of my "green poison",,a week and a bit into bloom,,
still getting bigger and thicker,,,new exhaust fan today as other packed up sat night,,first feed of bloom food this week,,,,s2

W

willyweed

thats what i call a room full of weed ,all that is missing is a little chinese fellow sleeping in the corner.lol.how many lights are they under mate? all the best .ww

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey 944!

Very nice looking jungle you've got there mate. Seems like you managed to fill the area very well. Hope it all keeps good my friend ;)

Keep us updated :peppermintstick:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats what i call a room full of weed ,all that is missing is a little chinese fellow sleeping in the corner.lol.how many lights are they under mate? all the best .ww

yeah willy,,i missed him in the picture ,,,,he"s a having a kip under the "blackberry pearl",,,,lol,,,,
I am running 3 x 600w with sunmaster dual spectrum bulbs,,a 10 inch exhaust but with 10 inch to 8inch reducers as the room is quite small and I didn't want big 10 inch ducting taking the space up,,,2 ossilators breaking the heat up,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey 944!

Very nice looking jungle you've got there mate. Seems like you managed to fill the area very well. Hope it all keeps good my friend ;)

Keep us updated :peppermintstick:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

thanks for the kind words tommy:tiphat:
yeah they filled the space up well and only just a month of veg,,
god knows what size they would have gone if I hadn't had flipped them yet,,lol,,
be popping into say hello to sweet seeds at spannabis if they have a booth,,peace and regards s2

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend.

Yes, don't forget to visit the Sweet Seeds booth. Unfortunatelly I'll stay home this year so you can't find me there, but we have a booth and some freebies for visitors as usual...

Keep it up, sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of green poison getting into gear,,lights on,,finally stopped stretching at roughly just over 5ft,,,gonna be fun keeping these big girls in order,,
i shouldn't have let them hear me saying how high the ceilings were lol,,even 3x 600w in a small space couldnt get these girls under manners,,s2

W

willyweed

hey s2,hope all is well your end ? the plants look great,bloody tall ! when you harvest them, will you cut the tops out first and let the rest grow a bit longer or do you take it all at ones?
also do you move your light around much ? all the best .ww

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Yes, seems like they are finally stopping with the stretch. What a jungle you have now, hehehe, hope it becomes a jungle of thick buds soon. Keep us updated ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey s2,hope all is well your end ? the plants look great,bloody tall ! when you harvest them, will you cut the tops out first and let the rest grow a bit longer or do you take it all at ones?
also do you move your light around much ? all the best .ww

good to hear from you willy,,,,gonna need to open them up a bit in a few weeks,,don't like removing leaves etc but will need to with this lot,,lol,,,,gonna have to keep a close watch for mold but have plenty of air movement,,great exhaust keeping it a nice 75-79 deg,,so later on I will keep the humidity low and had a little ozone genny,,
had a couple of mishaps in this new room like adding new exhaust [other blew],,extension lead packing up when I was in Barcelona,,a light leak for a couple of days only luckily,,,,
so any huge colas will be chopped at the first instance If I believe they could be at risk,,,
the size of these ladies reminded me of my polaroids of sweetooth 1 or 2,,
i don't use a light mover willy,,i have one diamond reflector at each end and an adjusta-wing with a light spreader in the middle and because of the smallness of the room I have used a 10 inch exhaust with 8 inch reducers so ducting is much smaller,,thanks for the kinds willy,,keep safe and well,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Yes, seems like they are finally stopping with the stretch. What a jungle you have now, hehehe, hope it becomes a jungle of thick buds soon. Keep us updated ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

thanks for your support tommy,,,i have removed the bottom third of those that I could and have given them a bit more space,,another few weeks and maybe remove some leaf and open them up even more,,,lots of air exchange and movement and much lower humidity once they start packing on and a litte ozone genny covering my back and all should be well,,keep safe and well tommy,,s2:tiphat:

choosseCZ

hi man looks great i grow GP F1 two times and what you have looks great i have them every time about 1 meter 20 cm. this model was sometimes finish in 47 day of 12/12 but when you wait for 55 day its give you amazing nugets .) look at my galery i have some photos of GP F1 there .)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,
green poison getting into 6th gear now,,being feed 30ml of bio flores and 25ml of bio accelerator with every 10 litre of water at the moment, ph 6.4
every 4th watering/feed they get ph correct water only so hopefully avoiding any lockout,,stinking like bastards as well,,bring little ozone genny into play within next couple of weeks..s2