What's new

Green Planet Nutrients?

h.h.

Veteran
When I do use fertilizer, I use Espoma. You might check the nutrient threads.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
They had a dedicated followimg of commercial growers at the grow store I worked at. Have yet to smoke a bud grown with their products that made me want to feed my plants any.

I am sure it is capable of pulling weight if that is your primary concern.

Man at Arms

They had a dedicated followimg of commercial growers at the grow store I worked at. Have yet to smoke a bud grown with their products that made me want to feed my plants any.

I am sure it is capable of pulling weight if that is your primary concern.

Looking more for the quality of the smoke in relation to taste and smell. I only grow for myself and weight is not too much of a concern for me. I have been using the Medi One for about 7 weeks and now and plants are healthy and vibrant.

asilsweater

There's a group in socal that have put together a one part that's used from beginning to end and it's fire. It's salt based and it gives off the lushest canopy thickest flowers and the tastiest product. It's a professional formula. How do I know well I've been growing for 17 yrs and tried every fert imaginable on market and this is the best one I've ever ran and i ain't looking back. At a fraction of the cost. If it ever hits the market I'll let u guys know. Happy growing y'all!!!