What's new

Green Path Seeds Purple Ryder F2's

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you didnt ruin anything beakermuppet your free to post questions,concerns,comments, whatever in my thread as long as it doesnt go way off topic,

i will do an update in a 4-5 days i had oral surgery & i havent been able to do anything, even sitting at my pc is a pain. sorry for the delay & going MIA everyone please sit tight this grow isnt over yet.

B

beakermuppet

Sorry to hear Icon, hope yer feeling better soon.

Going to the Dentist is a trip.........Pay a bunch of money to get put in a bunch of pain lol.

Think I would rather have a broken arm over an abscess or dry socket, nothing quit like tooth pain.

Take'r easy

B

green path

Icon,

wish you a speedy recovery friend. water and rest... water the plants that is... hahahahaha, no just joking, make sure to take care of yourself..

I had my wife, watering the plants while I was down in bed recently.. I think I might have to hire her... hahahaha

be good bro

GP

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha thanks GP they are getting watered by a family member & im pretty much well enough to take back over now, still not out of the woods i have to go back & get more work done soon though.

I went out there just now got a few pics, pulled 2 more males. I have 4 that are Purple Mazar dominant very small about 4 inches & 2 that look im guessing are more lowryder dominant that are about 8 inches tall. Im barely starting see a little pinkish hue starting to come through on them,Im not getting any smell from them yet, & i plan on hitting the taller pheno with SGS auto pink salad pollen that i saved just to make like 10+ seeds.

Bye beakermuppet where ever you went!

purple mazar phenos - males-
picture.php

purple mazar pheno - females-
picture.php

lowryder phenos
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

green path

hey man,

there looking great!!!

I love them, hope your enjoying them and having fun with them

the seeds sounds good!!!

please enjoy, I'm gonna sit back and watch as I love it.. I also put some in one pot, kinda fun to do compared to the traditional one plant per pot thing..

keep rocking man!!!

GP

Wu Wei

Hey icon, they are looking nice and very happy :) this is a nice thread to watch. It is good to hear that you are better now.

Peace brother :ying:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Wu Wei, heres an update...i decided to pull all the males & put off making more seeds for later,

i had 3 females that got no more then 4 inches at finish i chopped them & got probably 1/2 gram lol but i have 2 plants still flowering about 10 inches tall & starting to purple up, one of which smells like earth & i hit it with herijuana pollen, & i have 2 others that are about 5 inches that i planted a few weeks behind.

These handled some harsh temps over the past week it hit 104*F for several days & humidity was down to 7% other plants (veggies) got fried but the purple ryder still look healthy it didnt even faze them.

picture.php

picture.php

i hit this one with herijuana
picture.php

the 1/2 gram or so from the 3 runts
picture.php

Wu Wei

Hey bud, nice to see you! Sorry to hear about the low yield from the runts. The others you have there look very happy and nice :)

You should try these autos for a big yield friend - think different, auto mazar, number 1, magnum, big devil, auto white widow (dutch passion)

Also if you pust them in a big pot they will get big! my blue diesel auto is in a 6 gallon pot and look at her :)

Attachments

• IMG-20140514-00072.jpg
    IMG-20140514-00072.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20140520-00119.jpg
    IMG-20140520-00119.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 14

dannykarey

Great job with the ladys Icon, sorry to hear about the runts.

Be interesting to see what comes of the PR X heri.

Keep up the good work

Danny

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks dannykarey,thanks wu wei i'll check those out,, a little up date i have 4 plants remaining 2 are pretty much done 1 is seeded & the top will be harvested tonight the seeds need a few more days to a week to mature. a couple plants have no purpleing & quite a few did. there is a nice floral smell on 2 of them & 1 smells very fruity/floral & the 1 plant i pollenated smells like earth.

these plants never even get to 12 inches most were aroung 6-8 inches on average, we are only getting roughly 14 hours of light here, these plants would do much better if they were grown where daylight is 18+ hours a day.

the earthy seeded plant lots of nice colors
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this lovely lady smells very sweet/fruity/floral i may hit auto pink sald pollen to her
picture.php

picture.php

no color in this one floral/sweet
picture.php

picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The last pix i just harvest these, clearly different looking phenos one was very sweet fruity & the other almost bubblegum-ish/fruity i'll try these again sometime after summer indoors under an hps.
picture.php

picture.php

green path

Hey Icon

nice to see some pics other then mine.. and growth experiences..

like that you got some colored ones also, not just the green ones.

please keep in mind the seed with not auto flower, only starting after that gen will they start to show, so don't expect any surprise when they don't flower for ya, but I have noticed they will start after 2 months.. or start throwing mad pre sex flowers hahaha

if you like that your doing keep doing it.. if you were looking for a bigger plant here's some tips, and to anyone:

-max nutes.. push them as hard as they will go, sometimes this is learned by pushing them till they burn, then you know how much they can take

-indoor start under 20 hours light.

-big pot size for resting, but seems you did this.. but maybe they didn't get good root structure going and it might have stayed that way through flower.. it's why I always size a plants size to the pot.. I have many many pots for all different stages, and even a couple days waiting to transplant means bigger plant in the end or not.. autos can be a bit tricky, but play around and I'm sure you'll find a sweet spot what you like and where you like things... hell even some people need / want small plants, not giant monsters... don't want a 2 foot windowsill plant...

it's funny as another dude just harvested the LR2 and PR, said he got 2 foot PR plants??? usually reserved for the LR2, but goes to show we can all get different experiences..

I'm having fun, hope you are amigo.. thanks for showing all of us

if you don't mind, if I can drop an example, of what this plant went through and sizing and such, and seeded ( smaller plant in the end then non seeded.... ).. so what I mean to show and say here again, is it's all about playing around to find that sweet spot your wanting, whatever it is.

so this plant, got transplanted a little late, small pot start, small root space to grow, and new nutrient experiment ( organic mix 2 week before transplant ), so these are how these turned out for those conditions, and for more info started indoor, outdoor after sexed.. :

GP

Latest posts

Latest posts