We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Sammy … same room …same time 10k HPS
56D162AA-FE77-4628-BACE-1D10E7FA067B.jpeg
60280879-56C7-4055-9748-3902BEC4D4AE.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Those are monsters, star. I’ve grown SSSDH the past couple of seasons and love it. Leathery sour goodness. I really should F2 them and look for those seriously hazey leaning plants.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Salud!

Te pongo al día, por si es interés, de como cómo está el tema ahora, tras algunos dias en los botes de vidrio:

Al abrir el bote, en el olor a limón dominante, el limón fermentado domina sobre el limón dulce o limonada. Con un fondo cárnico muy agradable como a higadillos o paté; este olor no aparecía antes.

Al trinchar el cogollo, es el olor limón dulce/limonada el que domina, hasta el punto de casi no distinguir nada más.

Al fumarla en joints (con boquilla echa con un trocito de cigarrillo de tabaco liado), junto a la mezcla de limón fermentado y dulce, ya os comenté cómo aparecía un sorprendente sabor catedralicio a incienso, totalmente ausente hasta la combustión, con la misma intensidad que el alimonado. La novedad es que el olor de fondo a higadillos/paté que aparece de fondo al abrir el bote, también aparece ahora (antes era inexistente) como sabor de fondo al fumar.

En cuanto a su psicoactividad, ya os comenté que de potencia, estará entre 7 y 8, en una escala de 0 a 10. Tarda bastante en subir: puedes estar acabandote un joint entero, cuando empiezas a sentir de que va la psicoactividad. Así mismo, el efecto va ascendiendo y tomándose un tiempo (para mí sorprendente) en llegar a su pico. Es por tanto un efecto muy duradero; ya os comentaré con el consumo diario sobre es aspecto de la tolerancia.

Y ahora más tarde entraré a comentaros, más allá de ya descrita potencia, sobre el tipo y calidad de su psicoactividad ahora mismo (recién embotellada), por qué si no excedo el límite del traductor (...)

​​​​​Health!

I'll update you, in case it's of interest, on how the subject is now, after a few days in glass jars:

When you open the jar, in the dominant lemon smell, the fermented lemon dominates over the sweet lemon or lemonade. With a very pleasant meaty background like livers or pate/foie gras; this smell did not appear before.

When carving the bud, it is the sweet lemon/lemonade smell that dominates, to the point of hardly distinguishing anything else.

When smoked in joints (with a mouthpiece made with a small piece of rolled tobacco cigarette), together with the mixture of fermented and sweet lemon, I already told you how a surprising cathedral incense flavor appeared, totally absent until combustion, with the same intensity as the lemony one. The novelty is that the background smell of livers / pate that appears in the background when opening the pot, also appears now (before it was nonexistent) as a background flavor when smoking.

As for its psychoactivity, I already told you that its potency will be between 7 and 8, on a scale of 0 to 10. It takes quite a long time to rise: you can be finishing a whole joint, when you start to feel the psychoactivity. Also, the effect is ascending and taking a time (for me surprising) to reach its peak. It is therefore a very long-lasting effect; I will comment with the daily consumption on this aspect of tolerance.

And now later I will comment, beyond the already described potency, on the type and quality of its psychoactivity right now (just bottled), because if I do not exceed the limit of the translator.

...Actualizando sobre el olor/sabor en combustión al fumar: a veces el alimonado parece llevar un leve final metálico refrescante (recordad que no me gusta nada el sabor metálico; pero ahora es mucho más refinado, sutil y refrescante que el olor metálico de su primera etapa de floración).
Al mismo tiempo, yo diría que el nuevo y apetitoso olor/sabor cárnico (despierta el apetito hasta a mí, que soy más de comer pescado), es más hogaditos que foei-gras o paté... Eso sí, la mezcla de limón fermentado, limonada dulce, e incienso de catedral, sigue siendo dominante con mucho en el olor/sabor al fumar.

...Update on the burning smell/flavor when smoking: sometimes the lemony seems to carry a slight refreshing metallic finish (remember I don't like metallic taste at all; but now it is much more refined, subtle and refreshing than the metallic smell of its first flowering stage).
At the same time, I would say that the new appetizing meaty smell/flavor (it whets the appetite even for me, who am more of a fish eater), is more fried livers than foei gras or pate.... Mind you, the mix of fermented lemon, sweet lemonade, and cathedral incense, is still dominant by far in the smell/flavor when smoking.

Como única novedad y actualización sobre el sabor: ahora al trinchar el cogollo, ese limón dulce/limonada parece adquirir nuevas notas de frutas menos cítricas... aún difíciles de definir (mango?). Esto es solo en el trinchado; todo los olores/sabores descritos anteriormente para las otras fases (antes de trinchar, y en combustión), las sigo percibiendo igual.
​​​​
​​​​​​As the only novelty and update on the flavor: now when carving the bud, that sweet lemon/lemonade seems to acquire news fruity less citrusy fruit notes... still difficult to define (mango?). This is only in the carving; all the smells/flavors described above for the other phases (before carving, and in combustion), I still perceive them the same.
​​​​​
Foto con el flash del móvil / Photo with cell phone flash:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220120_210058.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.1 KB ID:	18048608

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Foto sólo con luz natural diurna / Photo only with natural daylight :

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220120_210752.jpg Views:	0 Size:	241.3 KB ID:	18048609

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Montuno

...como el Son...
felicidades espero que sea especial

Muchas gracias por tus amables deseos !
...Pero yo más que "espEcial", espero sea " espAcial" : osea, de esas que hay que fumar con el traje aeroespacial puesto, en casco preparado para solo bajar la visera de un golpe..., y el botijo lleno a mano (muy importante siempre, je...), por si acabas por encima de la atmósfera, je, je...

Thank you very much for your kind wishes !
...But more than "spEcial", I hope it will be "spAcial" : that is, the kind you have to smoke with your spacesuit on, with a helmet ready to just lower the visor in one hit..., and a full canister at hand (always very important, heh...), just in case you end up above the atmosphere, heh, heh...

Despegando...:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2snf4Yh2UMo

...Alunizando...:

​​​​​​

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9MigY17WqO4

Venga... Subid que os invito a dar una vuelta en mi nave espacial. ....Enciendo el joint y despegamossss

Come on... Come on up and I'll take you for a ride in my spaceship. ....I turn on the joint and let's take off!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcNTTp138_o

Click image for larger version  Name:	descarga (2).jpeg Views:	105 Size:	18.9 KB ID:	17992713

Click image for larger version  Name:	descarga (2).jpeg Views:	105 Size:	18.9 KB ID:	17992713

Montuno

...como el Son...
dubi , una pregunta sobre la parte de aroma/sabor a incienso que solo aparece en combustión (no tengo vaporizador) en mi ejemplar: por qué podría ese aroma estar totalmente ausente hasta incluso el trinchado, o incluso al aspirar del joint antes de encenderlo ?
Supongo que tendrá alguna explicación físico-quimica...

dubi , a question about the incense aroma/flavor part that only appears in combustion (I don't have a vaporizer) in my specimen: why could that aroma be totally absent until even the carving, or even when inhaling from the joint before lighting it ?
I suppose that it will have some physical-chemical explanation...

Pd:
En cuanto a mi GREEN HAZE 19 A5, su olor/sabor sigue evolucionando (muy positivamente para mi gusto y juicio) y ganando en complejidad (os recuerdo que a la planta viva había que rodarla casi con la nariz para percibir su aroma, y que este no tiene nada que ver con su complejidad e intensidad actuales)...

Ahora, en los botes, el olor dominante es una mezcla a partes iguales entre el anterior alimonado (limón fresco/limonada/limón en fermentación) y el nuevo tono afrutado cuya aparición era la anterior novedad: algo entre mango no maduro del todo, y melocotón, quizá (?).
Sigue el ligero y agradable fondo cómo a paté o higaditos salteados (?).

También aparece este nuevo tono afrutado (melocotón/mango) en el trinchado, donde hasta ahora la mezcla de limones era una bomba olfativa que borraba cualquier otro tono.

En combustión, también ese tono mango/melocotón, mezclado con los anteriores limones, constituye la parte afrutada/cítrica de olor/sabor, ahora.
Sigue codominando con el incienso catedralicio que solo aparece en combustión.
Y de fondo ligero, igualmente, el apetecible cárnico como paté/foie gras o higaditos.

As for my GREEN HAZE 19 A5, its smell/flavor continues to evolve (very positively for my taste and judgment) and to gain in complexity (I remind you that the live plant had to be rolled almost with the nose to perceive its aroma, and that this has nothing to do with its current complexity and intensity)...

Now, in the bottles, the dominant smell is a mixture in equal parts between the previous lemony (fresh lemon/lemonade/fermenting lemon) and the new fruity tone whose appearance was the previous novelty: something between not quite ripe mango, and peach, perhaps (?).
A light and pleasant background of pâté or sautéed livers (?) follows.

This new fruity tone (peach/mango) also appears in the carving, where until now the mixture of lemons was an olfactory bomb that erased any other tone.

In combustion, also this mango/peach tone, mixed with the previous lemons, constitutes the fruity/citrusy part of smell/flavor, now.
It continues to co-dominate with the cathedral incense that only appears in combustion.
And in the light background, likewise, the appetizing meaty pâté/foie gras or livers.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Really nice results and grow thread! The weed looks superb, but I also really enjoyed your gardens and dogs. I'm jealous of your fruit trees. :D
​​

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
No I haven't, but would like to. I grew it many many years ago, along with some of the other classics. The thought of it takes me back many years; It also makes me want to get a little indoor grow going again.😀

Hombre, check out my micro grow with just 36watts total including the fan over on the Hashplant Haze x Kali China thread. So much fun and I want to do another one soon. ;)

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hombre, check out my micro grow with just 36watts total including the fan over on the Hashplant Haze x Kali China thread. So much fun and I want to do another one soon. ;)

Hi Tex, 36w!, that's nothing; Sounds good, i'll have a look, thanks.

I need to get something sorted indoors as this year i'm wanting to make my own crosses. I need to keep things simple, as depite living in Paridise, money is always an issue.

CARCHOFA

I'm also interested in your micro grow, where can I see it and learn? I just want to make small tests.
Thanks

Montuno

...como el Son...
Actualización:

The flavor in the glass jars of my specimen continues to evolve:
The main novelty is that the coodominant odor/flavor in combustion to cathedral incense, is softening and I do not know if it will eventually disappear. On the other hand, the other co-dominant part in combustion, the fruity/citrus flavor (something between not very ripe mango, peach and lemon) is now clearly dominant.
Still present is a meaty end point (sautéed livers?) but it also seems to be more subtle with the passage of time.

I do not know if it is a normal curing process, or due to a bad or not optimal curing at least, because what I usually experience is that the sweetest and fruitiest flavors are the ones that fade before and more easily... In short: the flavor is losing complexity in general nuances, but gaining those in the fruitier/sweeter nuances.

The psychoactivity remains more or less as in my last update: only that after smoking a minimum of 10 joints a day since the beginning of the year (except exceptions), I would downgrade its potency rating from 8 to 7 out of 10, which means that it does not develop much tolerance.

Salud!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Epa Montuno :) ¿ Qué tal compadre ? Perdona que he ido estas semanas de culo con el curro y estoy intentando ponerme al día con el foro y todos los hilos.
Espero estés empezando una buena primavera por la sierra. Por aquí tras tener el final de invierno/principio de primavera más lluvioso que recuerdo, ayer nos cayó el record de agua en 24 horas (264 l/m2 o_O) y aunque el cuerpo y la mente ya me pide sol,ya sabes que aquí el agua casi siempre es bienvenida (menos cuando llega torrencial), y cuando salga el sol va dar gusto ir al campo y al monte este año de lo verde y espectacular que se van a poner. Sigo en ingles para que el resto me pueda entender .....
Returning to the GREEN HAZE 19 A5 :
If on the previous page I already commented the last evolutions on smell/flavor, after already some week bottled in glass, I was left with the psychoactive part.
I will comment first that I am a great smoker of cannabis : I can smoke 10 joints in a normal day, and more if I am partying. So, I have developed more tolerance to green than a koala to eucalyptus or a panda to bamboo.
Back to the subjective nature of this type of appreciation.

Well, I already mentioned that its psychoactive potency, on a scale of 0 to 10 both included, I would place it between 7-8 (while waiting to see its tolerance over time with respect to other varieties).
On its psychoactive quality, or the quality of the type of psychoactivity, 8 at least. Now I will enter to describe it at this moment between drying and curing:

I already said that the effect does not almost start to be noticed until the end of the joint, and it also takes time to reach its peak of potency. At the moment, that peak is then very extended in time and is long lasting.
Its main effect is cerebral/mental, of clear and happy introspection (positive) and very creative but focused. If you "abuse" its consumption, if thoughts appear out of nowhere like cerebral fireworks, but related to your topic of reflection, which can be very creative/fun. It awakens and refreshes the mind.
This introspectiveness does not prevent it from being positive for socializing, but it is not its main and most powerful virtue.
However, in small gatherings with large friends, or between couples, it is not so different from a typical herb with a reputation for socializing.
I have already said that it is cheerful (even bordering on motivating), but without being able to classify it, in my opinion, as euphoric or euphoric That does not mean that it can not be hilarious, if the situation arises .

Physically, it is lively and almost motivating, but even with abuse it does not become electric or nervous: you can sit and do nothing, as long as you have your mind busy even if it is only "thinking about your things"; otherwise, and the more you smoke, you will look for/need a physical activity, even if it is just walking the dog, cleaning the house or dancing with your niece, to be at ease.
Sometimes it produces, as it rises, a slight pleasant tingling/massaging sensation in the back of your neck....
I will continue to report.

I like a lot this smoke report, very very on spot, you put it in words much better than i did for the strain description. I'm glad the potency is still high for such tolerance, Green Haze 19 A5 is a very tropicalized and infinitely more clean version of A5 Haze, raw potency was not the priority, but to capture the signature A5 Haze terps and, after add some of our best tropical sativa mothers, to bring these new A5 Haze hybrids to an almost pure sativa field and feeling.

Lemony Thai-like terps are quite common with Green Oldtimer's Haze outcrosses (not so much with A5 Haze crosses) although not so strong like typically C5 does.
On the other hand, the peach-mango comes (recessively) from A5 Haze, and these are much more interesting fruity terps to my taste than lemony terp profiles which are more common and simple. In these types of Haze hybrids, usually the lemony terps fade first during the long curing, while the incense and liver get more pronounced with the curing time.

ehhehehe it's also very typical of smoking Haze that the incense smell is super loud and evident in room air, but not so much for the person that is smoking it at the moment.

Hope you are having a great start of springtime! ;)

As for my GREEN HAZE 19 A5, its smell/flavor continues to evolve (very positively for my taste and judgment) and to gain in complexity (I remind you that the live plant had to be rolled almost with the nose to perceive its aroma, and that this has nothing to do with its current complexity and intensity)...

Now, in the bottles, the dominant smell is a mixture in equal parts between the previous lemony (fresh lemon/lemonade/fermenting lemon) and the new fruity tone whose appearance was the previous novelty: something between not quite ripe mango, and peach, perhaps (?).
A light and pleasant background of pâté or sautéed livers (?) follows.

This new fruity tone (peach/mango) also appears in the carving, where until now the mixture of lemons was an olfactory bomb that erased any other tone.

In combustion, also this mango/peach tone, mixed with the previous lemons, constitutes the fruity/citrusy part of smell/flavor, now.
It continues to co-dominate with the cathedral incense that only appears in combustion.
And in the light background, likewise, the appetizing meaty pâté/foie gras or livers.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Si, amigo !! Ya vi que hasta las ranas iban en canoa... Si esto sucede en los tiempos anteriores al desvío del Turia, volveríamos a hablar de tragedia monumental... Me alegro no pasara nada grave.
A unos compis y a mi nos pilló una de esas por la zona de Cartagena... El coche de uno, aparcado en el centro de Los Alcaceres, acabó en el fondo del Mar Menor...

Aquí, aún tenemos los pantanos por debajo del nivel "normal", y ya estamos a 30 °C a la sombra los mediodías..

Last update :
Currently, after about 4 months and a half approx smoking approx 10 joints per day on average, I would rate (from 0 to 10, both included) the psychoactive potency with a 7 (little tolerance develops over time). And the quality of this psychoactivity with an 8.
On the descriptions of the type of psychoactivity, and on taste, it remains the same as the last description that I have published previously.

Bud only slightly manicured, 5 months aprox inside glass jars :

Smartphone flash :
IMG_20220511_222945.jpg

No flash, natural light:
IMG_20220511_224100.jpg

IMG_20220511_224153.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts