What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

the effect touches that part of the brain that makes you talkative and happy, the frontal effect, chemdawg makes the effect even higher without destroying you.
Personally, I've never smelled such a strong perfume without it being disgusting. On the contrary, it's top-of-the-range and unique, and I think that the Nepalese side of the cross brings something sweet and alcoholic that goes very well with chemdawg.
Thank you Vermontman !!!
THANK YOU! @befa!
I truly love to hear peoples interpretations of my work and how they differ from other strains and also breed with other strains.
And you are most welcome.

vermontman

Just an Oaxacan Gold flashback of my Oax. C Mother of Mountain Gold cut still running.
Atlantic Seed Co and Ace Fully stocked.

12091916206893873_big.jpg
12091993184323211_big.jpg
12091998157426556_big.jpg

befa

Hi Vermontman!!!
I hope you and your family are well.
I'm going to test this year outside a personal selection of green panama, on flower Colombian lemon smell, hardening pure smell of shoe polish as in the mouth, the effect is joyful, exhilarating, married with one of your creation P.S more Nepalese orientation.
I also hope to see ( A5 x P.S )x N.H F3 grow, tests are planned here and in Martinique 2024-2025
Also testing my best (Guawi x P.S)x P.S F2 and (chemdawg x P.S )x P.S F2
Lots of great stuff here made with P.S !!!
And it continues !!!

vermontman

Hi Vermontman!!!
I hope you and your family are well.
I'm going to test this year outside a personal selection of green panama, on flower Colombian lemon smell, hardening pure smell of shoe polish as in the mouth, the effect is joyful, exhilarating, married with one of your creation P.S more Nepalese orientation.
I also hope to see ( A5 x P.S )x N.H F3 grow, tests are planned here and in Martinique 2024-2025
Also testing my best (Guawi x P.S)x P.S F2 and (chemdawg x P.S )x P.S F2
Lots of great stuff here made with P.S !!!
And it continues !!!
All great here!
Thank you!
It sounds like you are working on some interesting projects, and I love hearing how my genetics blend and effect other strains. So yes Please keep us posted!

Latest posts

Latest posts