What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*GREEN LOVERS 07/08*

RealSupreme

Heeyy everyone :wave:
I'm glad to share with you what´s happened last year and what im currently doing! Sorry about this tread, will be a little big!
.. Last year i made a little experience with an indoor/outdoor combo, th plants vegetated indoor and flowered outdoor, all process from germination to th end of flowering was very quick, about 10 weeks!
i was very limitated about the time so i forced to flower over 20 days vegging,i used 6L pots, some fertilizers from bio-bizz and to encourages abundant flowering and fruit production i used guano (bats shit) and bio-bloom from Bio-bizz too!

some pics to share what´s happened last summer..

I have no idea what strains they are

1st plant

Semttulo-1.png

Semttulo2.png

38472P1100511.JPG

38472P1100514.JPG

38472P1100527.JPG

38472P1100521.JPG

2nd plant strain_?

38472P1100518.JPG

38472IMG_0010.JPG

38472P1100508.JPG

This pics was after 55 days flowering under May/June sun :rasta:

1st plant- mostly Indica (very compact plant with dense buds)! flowered in 55 days
2nd plant- sativa predominant (very energetic effects) taste like fresh fruits! flowered in 65 days
------------------------------------------------

For 2008, this great year, im gonna try another tipe of plant, mostly indica (60%/40%).. so th setup for now is 3 feminized seeds called Ice-Cool from one spanish seeds bank (sweetseeds).

ice-cool is a crossing between a clone coming from the U.S. (N.Y.C.D.) and some sativas plants from Nepali. Some people who tried that plant says she have a great production and stimulating effect,mainly Sativa, taste like citric aromas and to coffee. :headbange

currently i have 3babys with 18 days vegging under 140W of cool white cfls.
.. lets just get th pics started..

germination
384722.JPG

2nd day
384727.JPG

:jump: germination 100%

some more pics
3847211HORTA.JPG

3847223.JPG

day-14
3847240.JPG

inside th green..
3847235Horta.JPG

3847239horta.JPG

I started to lst the little girls yesterday and here are some more pics

day-18 (how they are now)

384721ic.JPG

384722ic.JPG

384723ic.JPG

:laughing: :whip:

and is th end for now! updates coming soon!
Thanks everyone for stop in this tread , and sorry some mistakes , english is not my mother language!eheh..

see ya!

Last edited:

RealSupreme

damnnn i forgot this 3 pics from last year im so highhh.. :joint:

38472P1100505.JPG

38472P1100507.JPG

38472P1100517.JPG

ups..sorry "safi", i never forget get you again :bashhead:
Here´s th empire guardian

Ms. Safi (Saphyra)

38472IMG_0001.JPG
:bis:

feel free to post all advice and comments thats why we're all here right?to get knowledge and motivation from people who enjoy this great art"! thanks to all! peace

Last edited:
N

New Grower

Real nice plants Bro'

but "about 10 weeks old" No kiddin'

When did you take them out? How much time did they veg?

peace, NG

RealSupreme

hey New Grower , last year i was very limitated about th time so i made a very short period of vegetative and this strain helped a lot! th plants were vegging very fast and healthy about 15/20days with 24h of lights since germination, after that days i forced to flower so i take them out to outdoor area with 10h direct sun! First plant flowered in 55 days, and th second plant flowered in 65days! i was surprised too bro! like i said in this tread
i have no idea what strains they are, but they looks and flowered very fast like AK-47:Bolt: and this was th facts! eheh.. lucky..!

This year i have more time so im gonna make a good veg with a good LST before they pass to outdoor area!
Thanks for th comments New Grower!peace

Last edited:
G

You seem to have a lot of love for your plants I will enjoy watching this one thanks for sharing! Peace n Love :rasta:

G

guest101

Hey mate!
They are looking very good! :D
Tuned in to see what the sun will bring "us"! hehe

:D

RealSupreme

Hey frank! Thanks for stoping by bro! :D

Update time

IMG_0025.jpg

My babys 20 days vegging :headbange

1st IC
1icday20.jpg

2nd IC
2icday20.jpg

3rd IC
3icday20.jpg

:smoke:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

BOMB DUDE!!!!! I love it bro, I am doing the same thing where I am!!! When are you planning on putting your ladies outdoors, maybe you already mentioned?

damnnn i forgot this 3 pics from last year im so highhh..

hahaha that made me laugh man, I think outdoor buds get us more stoney because more UVB rays in the sun specrum and that increases the Amberness in THC which of course is the stoney ass smoke!!!! So if you didn't know now you do! Really this looks awesome, I really like your training I am the same way, it's the only way to grow! So do you mind me askin is it on a balcony perhaps?? Looks really sweet bro can't wait, nice strain selection as well! Got any pics of it growing, I know it's your first time at them but maybe you have some pictures of someone else growing icecool?

I'll be back, PEACE!

G

Hey RealSupreme, Your babies are beautiful! I have a question as well if you don’t mind? You said in your last grow you used guano. I have never used it but I like the organics principles of it and was curios what your experience of it was? Did your bud taste like well, bad? Did you flush the soil well before harvesting? Are you going to use the same nutrients in this grow? Peace :rasta:

RealSupreme

hey caligreen :wave: , thanks a lot for ya motivation words bro! You are th man :respect:! feel free to ask everything ! They go to outdoor ( cool private balcony with +/- 10h direct sun ) next month, for now they will stay more 2/3weeks vegging indoor!
in this links you can see some pics of ice-cool growing (sorry, th text language, is in spanish cause this is a "new" strain(+/- 8/9months i guess) and they are from a spanish bank, so most people who tried this strain are spanish)!
here´s th links

http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php?t=82486&highlight=ice+cool

http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php?t=76563&highlight=Ice-cool

http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/attachment.php?attachmentid=142468&d=1179689035

Icecool flowering :headbange

http://variedades.cannabiscafe.net/foto_db.php?id_foto=1719

Heyyy GG :wave: its truth, last year i used guano, and my experience with this "product" was good, like i said i used guano to encourages flowering and fruit production, is really very good for flowering cause plants tolerated well! is organic and for me is a good choice to complement th flowering period, defenatly! I made a flush 2 weeks before harvesting and th buds taste really great for me, i don´t had any problem, everything was nice! This year i don´t know what i gonna use yet, for vegging im just using good watter and lights (maybe i´ll use some N in th last week of vegging before they change to my balcony) , and for flower i will think later, for now im seeing some choices.. !had some advice bro?

Thanks to all :friends:

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

very nice plants man :D do you mind saying where u live?! it looks like the sun is as strong as the spanish sun :D

allways a pleasure to see well grown outdoor nugs :D

peace mate

RealSupreme

hey bonecarver_OG :wave:

Thanks for ya words bro! :respect:
Im not spanish, but i live near u bro, keep walking in atlantic ocean direction and u will find me, eheh ! :listen2:
Good luck for your nice work!
Peace mate!

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

hehe cool :D well then :D get in touch some day if u need some beans to try out.. ;)

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey RealSupreme, I like the photos mate, very unique :D It was a toss up between the Ice Cool and Black Jack - good to see you're growing them. :wave: