What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Lemonchello

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
I thought I would share a recipe with you.

This is Cannabis Lemonchello. Really simple to make.

Start with good-great vodka. I personally do NOT like vodka. It has too strong of a raw alcohol taste for me. But the finished product is much much better.

1 - quart of Vodka.

6-7 lemons.

1 cup simple syrup.

1/8th to or more of good ground up cannabis.

You need to peal the lemons, so you only have the yellow rinds. No white parts. Just yellow skin.

Add the lemon skins and cannabis to a quart jar and fill with vodka. Let sit for 2 weeks. Shake on occasion.

Strain out and add the simple syrup, mix well. Rebottle the mix and place in freezer.

Then enjoy.

:) :jump:

B

bonecarver_OG

sounds tasty! :) maybe i should give it a try :D

hehe sorry :) i did a double post :D too quick on the click finger :D hehe

peace

supermanlives

Veteran
i dont like lemonchello. atleast the one it tried. the lemon rind adds a weird taste i think. but i might try it anyhow.least i will get stoned

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i've added about 1/4 oz of airy little buds to everclear before and let it sit a month.

sifted the plant material and added some seeds to it for looks. put in a pretty bottle and sat it in my bar. it was not drank often as it would put your dick in the dirt. didn't taste very well either.

the lemonchello sounds much better...

next time i make something like this i am gonna water filter out as much chlorophyll first for an improved taste...

use organic lemons.... the pesticides on other lemons leaves a bad taste...
Also 95% everclear is better for extracting the lemon rinds and from the bud....
yeah as GP said... over a month is good... add syrup after it sits for a month so the alcohol can do its work without being diluted.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Nice ;) was thinking of this with my Limon strain.
Some Absinthe w/my licorice kush too, damn wormwood is taking over my side yard :)

S

SeaMaiden

I love the smell and appearance of wormwood, though. Love lemony scents and flavors, and though I'm not really a drinker, this could make a nice gift. Chef, why didn't you bump this before Christmas?

Latest posts

Latest posts