What's new

green house seed company haters/lover thread

H

Hoover_lungz

i've red somewhere i thing in their ghs forum that they actualy haven't the chemdog D clone to make seeds,so their chemdog is a ripoff from what i've red

I dont see why they shouldnt have a mother of chem d?

all they have to do is get sumone from the states to send one from the dispensaries and they have plenty of money to do that lol

kaczaza

Had a big bang , cheese, Himalayagold, elnino ,ww,jack herer,exodus cheese ,chemdog & kalashnikova ,everyone of these was a god smoke ,my no1 is chemdog no2 cheese, find kalashnikova very wird to grow ,himalaya got mold 2weeks before chopped ,anyway very good stuff

TheNewGuy

I'm running feminized Lemon skunk from GHS right now, haven't seen any hermies and it smells amazing. The buds look similar to my Snow White from Nirvana seeds (Large, very small amount of trimming) smells kinda like lemon candy right now, smell is changing though as time goes by.

Lemon skunk clones easy as well, had about a 2x stretch.

TB Gardens

Veteran
From what I've gathered over the years, they are great with a few and mediocre with most. Today was actually my first time purchasing some of their gear, super lemon haze & exodus cheese. I've seen a couple interesting ghs exodus cheese s1 grows, enough to make me want to get a pack. I'm not sure I would ever venture away from the strains that keep getting listed as "the good ones"... Too many other breeders with excellent genetics for me to work with. As I kind of see it, many breeders have a window of strains they work well with.

kaczaza

I'm a bit Disapointed with kalashnikova doesn't like my hotbox had about 8 gram where other ladies yield between 2 - 3oz ,but other girl always looked like described on the label ,cheap fem beans, :tiphat:

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Tried to run some Nevilles haze i grabbed a 10 pack and dropped 5 to run. None germed. I wanted to give them the benifit of the doubt but i did run 4 MOD bx seeds that are some my oldest stock and from my first purchase from the bay a few years back, on top of an already aging MOD stock from a few years before that. One of the MOD bx came up and it was a girl, go figure. Ill probably just gift the last 5 forward and tell them good luck.

Im no GH hater but i wont certainly do any business with them again.

Latest posts

Latest posts