What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze x Meao Thai F3 & Pure Purple Haze

babybird

if you smoke purplethai all day at the end your trippin...not big duration but its the best weed i smoked.the type of the high is unique. for me is the definition of weed! crazy happy paranoid dreamy with eyes wide open and talkin a lot with friends.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dose Purple Haze x Thai needs 13 of night to flower?

Hi Master of Disas,

Yes, we recommend 13 hours of darkness per day to flower correctly Oldtimer's Haze and the Haze Thais.

If you flower them indoors with 12/12 photoperiod, then they just stretch and stretch overgrowing the space and without producing much flowers in the budsites, like in a perpetual early flowering stage.
That's why these extreme tropical sativa lines only start to flower more evidently after the autumn equinox when the days start to be shorter than the nights.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Genghis Kush,

Last Haze/Thai reproduction was finished in January 2012, we recently germinated a few lots from this reproduction and they still germinated almost perfectly.

In case they don't germinate correctly in paper towels then plant them directly in soil and place them in a warm sunny place, they prefer this way. Hope it helps.

Genghis Kush

thanks Dubi

I got two out of five germinated using the soil method.
I think the seeds are good.
I just didn't have enough sunshine to get them all going

littlebrother69

hi, I have a few pics im hoping I can get some help with. this is my PHxT at 8 weeks today. in a 5 gallon container. and if the top was not tied down she'd be about 7+ feet tall. the color is just now starting to fade and some pistols are turning orange as well. for the past week I've been adding a handful of amended (flower mix) recycled soil every other day. I also use a basic worm/kelp tea pretty often. and use a sprayer to rinse stems and keep the top soil moist. my water source is a well with an 8+ph which I don't bother correcting( used too). I also have some island sweet skunk at 6 weeks flowering and have faded as well.
any suggestion on what to do to help her last another 10 weeks would be greatly appreciated. LBTH.

Attachments

• DSC_0469.jpg
    DSC_0469.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0477.jpg
    DSC_0477.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0481.jpg
    DSC_0481.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0479.jpg
    DSC_0479.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 29

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi littlebrother69,

Your Purple Haze Thais look well developed at this stage of flowering.

It's normal they start to lose a bit of color after their second month of flowering.
It's very important to keep the PH of your soil correct (around 6.5-6.8), so the plants can absorb correctly all the nutrients. Keep the feeding soft, Haze Thais doesn't need much fertilizer, but plenty of light intensity. You can feed them with a bit more of Nitrogen for the upcoming 2-3 weeks to recover a bit the color, but mainly PK (from organic source better) to help them to produce more flowers.

They will get nice colors if you lower down a bit the temps in the last part of flowering.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful indoor sativas, let us know if you have any doubt during their development.

Big dubi
I live in south america and have bought Green Haze x Thai from ace, i want to know when i can start in the season for maximum vegetative grow. i grow a guerrilla at 20 * s latitude, with not much direct sunlight because the trees . Here does not frost.
indoor is not a possibility

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dubi

Is there any plans to make fresh seeds of haze x thai anytime soon?

Hi Neighbor1234,

We worked a lot the haze x thai crosses from 2008 until 2013, lately i'm busy with other projects, so Green Haze Thai and Purple Haze Thai won't be available in 2016.

Hopefully next year we have some time to reproduce them... i would like to explore deeper the F2-F3 generations produced in 2012-2013, and breed further the floral F2 green haze thai, the red wine/incense purple haze thais and a rare late flowering and low yielding purple haze thai F3 that smelled like wild strawberries and incense, pretty much like the first wild nepalese kathmandu i grew in my teen years and that i miss so much.

Thanks for the reply Dubi

Well that will give me and other people as well time to explore Ace new upcoming genetics.

I have some purple haze seeds that i just ordered and some double thai from the last stock. Maybe I can do something between those two.

Thanks

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Stunning Green Haze Thai at harvest time.
Pics courtesy of a happy grower. :yes:

Attachments

• Green Haze Thai Tom3.jpg
    Green Haze Thai Tom3.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Green Haze Thai Tom2.jpg
    Green Haze Thai Tom2.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 31

Pédetoddy

even in winter, green haze x thai have a decent production, the 5 plants left of midle line are green haze x thai, temps around 18 degrees day, 5 to 10 degrees at night
picture.php

Holand genetics in same conditions
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Pédetoddy :)

Nice to see you are growing Green Haze Thai in the tropics. Good choice for your outdoor conditions.

I also need to convince many growers that dutch indoors genetics produce toy plants outdoors, that easily get rot, especially in tropical climates with shorter constant photoperiods .... but some are finally realizing the benefit of growing more tropical sativa strains, although their flowering time is longer, they get very big enough produce monster plants of huge yields, and they are very mold resistant.

What do you plan to grow next for summer time ?

Pédetoddy

Hi Dubi, thanks for the amazing seeds. Ace seed is the best of the world, i have 3 seedling of golden tiger germinated in 500 ml cups ( i pretend make seeds) one friend have the other 3 seeds. I have thousand seeds of green haze thai x green haze thai and "green haze x thai " x paraguay genetics. The plants of picture don't make justice because the soil of imagem is only less than 20 cm depth and my brother have burned all green haze thai seedlings with fertilizer excess.
My english is too bad for a good smoke report.
The smell and tast of buds is incence and tutti frutti bublegum.
The high begin slow become very very stimulant, like ritalin ( i have extreme atention deficit ) this plant make my academic life best.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Pédetoddy,

Your description of the effects and terpenes of your Green Haze Thais sound appealing, you have been 'playing' with some traits of the line that i really like.

Green Haze Thais need lower feeding than most modern strains, feed her softly and gently, when grown directly in soil they don't need much feeding, just space and sun.

Glad you are enjoying there! :)

Pédetoddy

A cross between green haze x thai and sour orange diesel kush (one male from first picture and the female of secound picture).
picture.php

Topkarantekatre

Hey guys
I wanted to share some pics of my 2018 outdoor Green Haze Thai.
Seeds bought from Ace circa 2013.
Mediterranean climate, lat 44° N.

Started flowering mid november and harvesting now :)
No greenhouse here so i put a giant plastic bag over her for the cold december nights.
She's in 100 liters pot since late veg.

Grows like a dream, a very easy and forgiving plant.
Tasted some early dried buds and...wooooooo LOVE the effect! There is clearly a head + body high as others mentionned previously. Hard to describe the smell... ancient, dark.. great flavor in my vape anyway! Love this plant. Thank you Ace team !!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php