What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green haze #19 x Banghi haze

Koondense

Veteran
Hey Dubi,
yeah she's a lovely one, resin is getting mostly cloudy and the aromas are still developing, getting sweeter with help of some molasses in late flower. Still very hazy smelling but richer/sweeter.
I think she will survive into next year but not for long :)
GothBangi_almost_close.jpg

GothBangi_almost.jpg

Have a great 2023! ;)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Very nice! What was the smoke like on this one??
Hey @OZZ_ ,
the smoke was very similar to Original Hazes I had before and a PanOHaze x OHaze I still smoke right now. Basically cerebral, zero body effect, very clean and mildly psychedelic. It lasted a bit less than OH, probably because of the Bangi influence, let's round it to 2-2,5 hours. The OH is 3+ hours and a bit more intense.
I would recommend this cross to anyone who doesn't want to wait 16+ weeks to finish an OTH or OH plant, to get the idea of the direction of the high. Bangi is probably the best possible mate for a haze if one wants to keep the effect clean and psychedelic, also an easy to grow hybrid.
Got a few more seeds but since I recently moved I have no space for growing...so they will wait for better times.

Happy holidays!

OZZ_

Veteran
Hey @OZZ_ ,
the smoke was very similar to Original Hazes I had before and a PanOHaze x OHaze I still smoke right now. Basically cerebral, zero body effect, very clean and mildly psychedelic. It lasted a bit less than OH, probably because of the Bangi influence, let's round it to 2-2,5 hours. The OH is 3+ hours and a bit more intense.
I would recommend this cross to anyone who doesn't want to wait 16+ weeks to finish an OTH or OH plant, to get the idea of the direction of the high. Bangi is probably the best possible mate for a haze if one wants to keep the effect clean and psychedelic, also an easy to grow hybrid.
Got a few more seeds but since I recently moved I have no space for growing...so they will wait for better times.

Happy holidays!

Thanks for the description! Appreciate you 🙏

Latest posts

Latest posts