What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green haze #19 x Banghi haze

OZZ_

Veteran
Saw these in the R&D section.

Anything anyone can tell me about this cross? Anyone grown it out? Growth patterns? Feeding? Smoke report??

Sounds like it would have excellent clean affects with a higher yield and shorter flowering period.

Trying to decide between picking up a pack of these vs the green Honduras haze. Wondering what the differences in effects would be between the two?

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I have grown out the green and purple phenos of the Old Timer Haze. Green is one of my favorite highs. #19 is one of Dubai’s favorites for crossing. Energetic, outgoing. Like a strong cup of coffee to jump start your high/day. Grew Bangi many years ago. Also a real up variety. A bit more body, but very Sativa leaning in effect. This cross should be long legged I’d guess. 14-16+ weeks? Green haze is woody, citrus, incense. My Bangi was I think not so usual aroma. If I remember, it was almost oniony. Strong. This should have great resistance to damp. Likely cold as well. Low issues with botrytis or mold. But should take a long while in flower. Good luck if you grab some!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this should be bomb for hazelover imo. bangi is wonderful breeding tool. so I would await all haze plants with shorter flowering time.. racy stuff.

OZZ_

Veteran
Get green Honduras haze and bang it with some bangi

Ha! There you go. :biglaugh:

Lots of good combos there aye?

I appreciate the input everyone. Probably going to put an order in this week I’m short some of these green haze genetics

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OZZ,

The Green Haze x Bangi Haze is a true and uniform F1 hybrid between Green Haze #19 (my favorite Green Haze mother and the Green Haze we use in all our Green Haze hybrids) and Bangi Haze mother #29 (our Bangi Haze mother of highest and more desirable terpene content and best mold resistance).

Like in all straight Oldtimer's Haze crosses, it is very Haze dominant in growing structure, stretching, long flowering, feeding, finished product, etc .... woody, spicy, incensey old school Haze type aromas and taste, greatly improved by the musky, floral, lemony Bangi Haze #29 terpenes. Good to high yields when grown under proper environment. 13-15 weeks flowering time.

If you are looking for full tropical and extreme sativa experience then i would choose Green Honduras Haze (Green Haze #19 x Honduras), if you are looking for stronger potency and improved sativa dom flowering structures, with louder and more refined terpenes and better indoor adaptability, yet within the uplifting and cerebral Green Haze effects then i would choose Green Haze x Bangi Haze. Hope it helps.

OZZ_

Veteran
Hi OZZ,

The Green Haze x Bangi Haze is a true and uniform F1 hybrid between Green Haze #19 (my favorite Green Haze mother and the Green Haze we use in all our Green Haze hybrids) and Bangi Haze mother #29 (our Bangi Haze mother of highest and more desirable terpene content and best mold resistance).

Like in all straight Oldtimer's Haze crosses, it is very Haze dominant in growing structure, stretching, long flowering, feeding, finished product, etc .... woody, spicy, incensey old school Haze type aromas and taste, greatly improved by the musky, floral, lemony Bangi Haze #29 terpenes. Good to high yields when grown under proper environment. 13-15 weeks flowering time.

If you are looking for full tropical and extreme sativa experience then i would choose Green Honduras Haze (Green Haze #19 x Honduras), if you are looking for stronger potency and improved sativa dom flowering structures, with louder and more refined terpenes and better indoor adaptability, yet within the uplifting and cerebral Green Haze effects then i would choose Green Haze x Bangi Haze. Hope it helps.

That helps tremendously. Thanks Dubi.

I think I’m going to go with both.:laughing:

orangina

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Hi OZZ,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have two growing at the moment. They are at day 50 of flowering but could be a bit delayed as they are seedplants and I just topped them when they were few days into flowering. I think the cross is relatively tame considering its haze background.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I overfed a bit when trying to accompany the stretch with some N.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]day 50[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As you can see she could have been grown better. I hope she will reward me with some nice weed nontheless.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]O
[/FONT]

OZZ_

Veteran
Excellent Orangina..... please keep me updated I would love to see how these turn out for you, and especially a smoke report.

Do you have a growlog somewhere??

orangina

Veteran
Hey there OZZ

I don't have a growlog, but I will keep you updated. A smoke report will follow in 12-14 weeks I assume.

OZZ_

Veteran
Hey there OZZ

I don't have a growlog, but I will keep you updated. A smoke report will follow in 12-14 weeks I assume.

Great sounds good. Firsthand reports are where it’s at, and this sounds like a great cross. I have some in route as we speak

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing yours orangina :yes: much appreciated.

She has clear Green Haze traits, but as you correctly pointed out, much more tamed and early flowering as pure Green Haze barely produces a few pistils indoors after 50 days of flowering.

Best wishes, please keep us updated!

I have two growing at the moment. They are at day 50 of flowering but could be a bit delayed as they are seedplants and I just topped them when they were few days into flowering. I think the cross is relatively tame considering its haze background.

As you can see she could have been grown better. I hope she will reward me with some nice weed nontheless.

orangina

Veteran
Green Haze x Bangie Haze sneak preview

Green Haze x Bangie Haze sneak preview

Thanks for sharing yours orangina :yes: much appreciated.

She has clear Green Haze traits, but as you correctly pointed out, much more tamed and early flowering as pure Green Haze barely produces a few pistils indoors after 50 days of flowering.

Best wishes, please keep us updated!

Helloow everbody,

so here is my update on the Green Haze x Bangie Haze.

Little disclaimer, I had used a bad soil which contained bugs. So while I was on vacation for ten days the plants suffered a from the current heat and a bugs attack. As it was loosing all its leaves I decided to harvest it. However, she would have needed more than the 85 days she had gotten.
Taken my mistakes aside I guess she is quite a tame haze cross which probably takes 100-120 days, but gives a good yield.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have one more Green Haze x Bangie Haze which leans more to the Bangie HAze side. As she did not suffer so much from the bugs, she is still standing, but will be ready to harvest around 95 days I assume. Once I harvest her there will be also some pictures revealed:dancer:

Hope the info helps those who are undecided, yet I think the genetics speak for themselves to be honest.

Orangina

OZZ_

Veteran
Helloow everbody,

so here is my update on the Green Haze x Bangie Haze.

Little disclaimer, I had used a bad soil which contained bugs. So while I was on vacation for ten days the plants suffered a from the current heat and a bugs attack. As it was loosing all its leaves I decided to harvest it. However, she would have needed more than the 85 days she had gotten.
Taken my mistakes aside I guess she is quite a tame haze cross which probably takes 100-120 days, but gives a good yield.

View Image
View Image
View Image

I have one more Green Haze x Bangie Haze which leans more to the Bangie HAze side. As she did not suffer so much from the bugs, she is still standing, but will be ready to harvest around 95 days I assume. Once I harvest her there will be also some pictures revealed:dancer:

Hope the info helps those who are undecided, yet I think the genetics speak for themselves to be honest.

Orangina

Nice! Smoke report please when you get a chance :biggrin:

Koondense

Veteran
Excellent job Orangina,

the flowers look really good, also on the Zamal x bangi cross. Interested to know more about the smoke, they both look kind if dangerous :)

Enjoy!

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Love it orangina! :yes: This one and Zamal x Bangi Haze should produce very electric uplifting effects :wahey:

Curious about the more Bangi Haze expression!

orangina

Veteran
Green Haze x Bangie Haze #1

Green Haze x Bangie Haze #1

Hey everybody,

so finally my [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bangie dom Green Haze x Bangie Haze #1 came down after 91 days.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Again a little disclaimer, this Green Haze x Bangie Haze #1 had just 7l of earth while the other one before had 17l. It suffered as well from the bugs, but a bit less severe.[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]