What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Dragon Coconut Oil Question.

S

sativaking

Would decarbing the weed with coconut oil bring out the potency a bit better? since the oil has the fats? Or is the heat just needed?

velorex

i use rosin from morroccan hash. normally i decarb it in a jar in hot water till it stops forming bubbles. this time (again) i was too stoned and fucked up. i put the coconut fat with the rosin before decarbing. heating it now, so far no sign of the decarb froth/bubbles i normally see. curious to see how it turns out. i used 25g of rosin and a tablespoon full of coconut fat. will add a few hundred grams of honey to it as i usually do. always made for a tasty end product. last time i fucked up differently, and forgot the coconut oil. over time it seperated a bit, had to give it a nice stirr each time before eating it. used 55g of rosin for about 800 grams of honey. bit much taste of hash on that one. but boy was it fun. (and worked great for my friend with tremors) i should probably stop eating the last of the previous batch before cooking.
finished mixing. ended up using a whole kilo of honey. looks and tastes great. almost midnight here now, so i'll hold of proper testing untill tomorrow.
1000005722.jpg

Last edited: