What's new

Green Crack!!

dwtc

theBluntedOne said:
GC is a skunk x afghani from canada

not quite. it originated in ATHENS GA. go DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! green crack a.k.a. CUSH

stay safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

Grizz

Veteran
dwtc said:
not quite. it originated in ATHENS GA. go DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! green crack a.k.a. CUSH

stay safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc
from everything I have read I agree. ATHENS GA>

mojojojo

its just fine in 43
if you pull any other plant in my garden at 43 its not done
greencrack is done at 43 ,not saying you cant let it go longer but its
fine in my books. ive let it go longer many times and 43 is nice for my needs.
maybye we have a different cut.

mojojojo

btw just got a watercooled thousand for a dr150 for a second bloomroomto grow greencrack and trainwreck only since i love their flowering times tw i pull at 50 days.

i'm in no way saying it CAN'T be pulled at 45 days. you can pull prime smoke in 45 days, no doubt. BUT, to really get to a point i personally would call "ripe", 65 days is spot on. and it DEFINITELY isn't from canada. not to knock anything canadian. i just know for a FACT the GC isn't from canada.

on a side note...we've recently crossed the GC to an AnnaC seed's Biko male to make a strain we're calling "Basehead". we're still in the testing phase with this one but this will hopefully be another offering we'll have ready in the near future. we're also looking at doing a BX of that line to either the biko or the gc (we still havn't decided yet) but this will hopefully be another one we'll be sending to the bay when the time is right.

Last edited:

biotek

green crack auto flower?

green crack auto flower?

howdy,
I ve ben workin this strain for awhile know and noticed my mothers 3 months old know are strarting to count down in blade numbers 5 down to 3 and shortin internode spacing with a hugh increase in stigmas(white hairs).my moms are under a 400 hps on 24 hours with little nutrients. has anyone noticed this with their plants, talked to some locals that have had this strain for a few years here in canada but this is a new one for them as well myself. it is definatrly a short cush plant with thick stalks and hugh fan leaves and purple stems. could I be doing something wrong with this strain or is this a genetic trait or enviroment problem ? :fsu:

perpetuallylost said:
i'm in no way saying it CAN'T be pulled at 45 days. you can pull prime smoke in 45 days, no doubt. BUT, to really get to a point i personally would call "ripe", 65 days is spot on. and it DEFINITELY isn't from canada. not to knock anything canadian. i just know for a FACT the GC isn't from canada.

on a side note...we've recently crossed the GC to an AnnaC seed's Biko male to make a strain we're calling "Basehead". we're still in the testing phase with this one but this will hopefully be another offering we'll have ready in the near future. we're also looking at doing a BX of that line to either the biko or the gc (we still havn't decided yet) but this will hopefully be another one we'll be sending to the bay when the time is right.

That sounds pretty nasty, I personally like the flavor and smell of the GC and crossed Biko sounds mighty interesting. I'd like to see how that one turned out. Keep us updated on that one please!

biotek

green crack auto flower?

green crack auto flower?

]howdy,
I ve ben workin this strain for awhile know and noticed my mothers 3 months old know are strarting to count down in blade numbers 5 down to 3 and shortin internode spacing with a hugh increase in stigmas(white hairs).my moms are under a 400 hps on 24 hours with little nutrients. has anyone noticed this with their plants, talked to some locals that have had this strain for a few years here in canada but this is a new one for them as well myself. it is definatrly a short cush plant with thick stalks and hugh fan leaves and purple stems. could I be doing something wrong with this strain or is this a genetic trait or enviroment problem ? :fsu:[/QUOTE]

johnathanvpr

hey biotek, I have noticed the same thing, but I thought it was because my mom is under a T5. what nutes are you feeding your moms? BTW 45-50 days is perfect for the high I like from her. wonder what gc X original haze would be like--sounds great to me.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Just got a Blueberry Crack from the Fortuna boyz! Hope to be getting some of the rotten blueberry funk going in a few! Will post picks when she gets ready for the room. Peace!

johnathanvpr

hey Rainman- that Blueberry Crack sounds sooooo damn good man. I am working on GC X OK (Orange kush). Both are a fave that I have flowered, both have unique taste. But damn the GC X Blueberry mmmmmmm!!!!!! peace