What's new

Green Crack

G

so lemon skunk=GC? Arnd here I know a different cat with the lemon skunk evry now and again... but didnt really strike me as the gc...

Which seed bank has the LS/GC beans? Is GH seeds the only one?

sorry if that ? has already been answered

wick650

The Lemon Skunk is from DNA genetics. I smoked it @ the Grey Area during the cup this year. The scent/look is very similar to Green Crack, although it is not the green crack but a cross of two skunks.

l_d_d

Wick, I may be wrong, but I respectfully disagree. :D The Lemon Skunk is the Green Crack clone...

The clone made it to Adam about a year ago, the LS @ Grey Area is GC.

Shhh, tha Lemon Skunk getting sold at GH, yes, is also Green Crack.

did you get any of greenhouses lemon skunk to smoke on and if so what was it like?

identical to Green Crack.

seesawsee

l_d_d said:
Wick, I may be wrong, but I respectfully disagree. :D The Lemon Skunk is the Green Crack clone...

The clone made it to Adam about a year ago, the LS @ Grey Area is GC.

Shhh, tha Lemon Skunk getting sold at GH, yes, is also Green Crack.

identical to Green Crack.

I don't think it is. (I mean the one at GH, no idea about what is at Grey Area.) It sure looks yummy tho. Always been a fan of the skunks. Sam sure did a great job.

Last edited:

HouseHead

Is there any truth to this lemon skunk being green crack thing? Or is it someone smoked them both and think they are the same?

wick650

L.D.D-
May I ask you how you were told that the lemon skunk at the Grey Area and Greenhouse was Green Crack?

During the Cann. Cup the Grey Area were the exclusive suppliers of the DNA crew's buds during Cann. Cup... the Lemon Skunk is a current release in the DNA seed co. catalogue

l_d_d

Nice new pics Chili, that flash makes a big difference….. hows she tokin?? You like the 59 day effect??

Hope mi amigo doesn’t mind us using his thread to hash this out some :joint:

First of all… I just wanna say… the Green Crack//LS I saw and smoked was in the shops. The seedlines from the various companies I have no idea about what they have, or are using for the ‘seedlines’… only whats for sale in the shops….

Just because they are selling it in the/their shop(s) does in NO way mean GHco has the actual clone, but doesn’t say they don’t either. I just want to make that clear. Since DNA has been supplying Grey Area for a good while, I would be more believing they do have it... If they are not advertising/admitting their seed strain as having something to do with Green Crack, than imho, its not related to what they are selling in Grey Area when I was there!

Somebody over there has it tho!

Wick, I had already been to Greenhouse and had the LS/GC. I went to Grey Area to check out their stash cuz its always good. When I saw their Lemon Skunk it was exactly the same as Greenhouses… Green Crack. I asked…. “Is this Green Crack?” … the guy behind the counter showing me the bud (American guy, or American accent at least) gave me a small grin and nodded his head and said “Yes“. I then asked how long it had been over there and he said about a year the clone was brought over. He wasn’t denying anything.

LATER, the exact same info was confirmed to me by another source, a friend who lives in Amsterdam who business is kinda to know about these kinda things. … lol.

HouseHead - that someone is me, and pthers because Im not the first to notice it or say it. Anything is possible, but I know, I don’t think. A clone is a clone is a clone and a strain is a strain is a strain and if I know one super well, its her. Ive been pumpin it out way before I ever joined this site, knew about it, possibly b4 it was created….. Theres no doubt to me that it’s the same or at the very very very least, related.

For the love of god, please let me meet one of the people on the east coast that has the cut, i would pay well for it!

- I don’t think you get it!! HouseHead, its not about the $$$. Id say 98% of the people, ON THE BOARDs, that have GC didn’t pay a dime for it. :joint: .... Raskal will have s1s I think eventually tho and he not only for sure has it but in his seedline claims to too lol.

Wick, as you have tried Lemon Skunk, have you grown Green Crack?? I don’t think anyone who has can go over to Adam and sample LS and not agree 100% with me.

The biggest conformation, to me alone, has nothing to do with what I was told, but what I saw, smelled, felt and smoked. A friend that I was with has a lot of experience with her too, and we were in total agreement upon observation.

aeric

Veteran
Great post. Just sayn that on here cuz i can't give u rep, must spread around and all that...

seesawsee

I was just going by the video greenhouse released. Plus, they mention the flowering time is 8-9 weeks, which is very unCushlike. ;) Regardless, if it is that close as you say, I'd like to give it a shot and see for myself!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Here's some Lemon Skunk three weeks from germ what do you guys think anything cush~like about them?

They say it's a cross of 2 different skunks, maybe the cush is one of them??

Sorry picture quality is far from great!

Again hopefully not stepping on your toes to hard there :D Chili any probs and I'll delete the post.

Cheers :rasta:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Kaos... I seen that pic from DNA and thought it looked alot
like green crack IMO, but who knows man.... I tell ya one
thing the GHSco Lemon Skunk is vigorous and started out pretty
well. Thanks for the info..........

Anybody interested can check em out by clicking the link in my
siggy.Or see the Greenhouse seeds test grows section (called
"Lemon Skunk & friends").