What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Crack

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Forgot the Riot Cut, if you want something legit avoid this! sickmeds green crack is nice and a bomb!

Pro Headies

Veteran
I got low potency garbage from sickmeds. Should be called sickmeds purple crap...worst strain of 2012.

S

sourpuss

Greenhouse has a cross of green crack, and ..... personally from the description im not interested, currently on a fruit kick lately...

Just an fyi although im sure most will hate or bash the origin of greenhouse green crack.....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Im curious what green crack yall smokin or how it was grown to get incense hash purple smells and flavors.. i would not use any of those words to describe the green crack... the green crack i know is straight mango funk with a skunk hints in it... very distinguishable and every sample i ever seen or grown has it..... her outdoor i find a bit more potent indicaish but have the same smell and taste.. .

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
she is actually a branchy sativa dom line,, people confuse her with being indica from the short flowering period.. I have made 3 crosses with her she is definantly sativa dom... crossed her to warlock and the offspring were huge fluffy budded plants with an 85+ flowering period! didn't see that shit coming at all...

I have made 2 other crosses that I will continue to work on... also made some S1s that plan to be Bx to the original mother if I can find a good Female from the S1 seeds that is worthy of the FEM Bx. Should have a stable FEM line of seeds shortly :) and the crosses will come next :woohoo:

Last pic is Day 47 12/12... 3-5 days before harvest... always cut them at Day 50-52

SGS

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yesca73

I grew GC for a few years and I wouldnt describe her as spicy or zesty nor would I say she has purp buds .
She stays nice and green with orange hairs . strong sweet n fruity smell
great daytime sativa that taste n smells great
great outdoor plant as well

mingmen

don't like the high or taste from the ones I have tried.strong but not an effect profile I enjoy. Even blue dream has a better all around effect
had it from dispensaries here in San Diego so that is all I can compare it to.
Had some fruit taste but really kind of subtle. More of a slight bitter flavor like you touched your tongue to an aspirin - but just slight.
I found it strong but the high unsatisfying. Like I could not keep hitting it but still wanted a more complete high
People say it is an indica dom with sativa effects. It was pretty and frosty and all green with red hairs.
I wonder if this is the indica cut that people here are mentioning and I have never tried the real fruity sativa one? People talk up this cut but I found it bland. Am I missing something?

Yesca73

Maybe u didnt try the real one
I got my clone from Sr71
I am no expert but I grew her next to purple kush which is suppose to be all indica , and the GreenCrack grew differently . More of a branchy sativa type growth . hard to tell which stem was the main one . she wasnt a big stretcher either . I think it was some type of skunk cross .
I didnt think she was super strong but tasted great and had a good up high. also the high might last about 1hour

mingmen

Maybe u didnt try the real one
I got my clone from Sr71
I am no expert but I grew her next to purple kush which is suppose to be all indica , and the GreenCrack grew differently . More of a branchy sativa type growth . hard to tell which stem was the main one . she wasnt a big stretcher either . I think it was some type of skunk cross .
I didnt think she was super strong but tasted great and had a good up high. also the high might last about 1hour

I had it from 2 pretty reputable dispensaries and they even had it tested. I know that means nothing but why lie about it at that point? And it was really strong. Just nothing that I would think of as really fruity. Fruity was the only note really but nothing like a tangie or mango. But even if the flavor is different I am thinking the buzz doesn't suit me. No real euphoria in these...just kinda speedy
And maybe it wasn't the real one

morrisnathan

Green Crack Cannabis Strain Review And Pictures

Green Crack was originally bred in Athens, GA in the 1970s with the birth name of Cush. It was later renamed “Green Crack” by none other than Snoop Dogg because of its extreme potency and the crave to keep smoking it. Green Crack is extremely popular in Southern California with both medical marijuana patients for its strong sativa effects, and recreational users who love its sweet taste and happy high. Green Crack has a medium-green color punctuated with orange and bluish hairs. It has a tangy, fruity smell (thus the nickname “Mango”) and the taste is sweet as well. There are two strains of Green Crack: one that is almost pure Sativa and one that is 75% Indica. The better known phenom is the sativa dominant strain, and the only sign of indica genetics being present are the tight nugs.
“A very nice head high, the giggles are fantastic with this particular strain. Definitely a smoke for those who still want to do things as the body stone is quite light.” – JayFilth
Check out the and see what people had to say about Green Crack, and how Green Crack affects various ailments.

1.5m tube led
0.6m led tube light

Latest posts

Latest posts