What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Crack Reversal

GRoot

Veteran
Found a source for Cecil’s Green Crack supposedly. Going to reverse and make some s1’s. This is the reversal candidate.

Attachments

• IMG_0435.jpeg
    IMG_0435.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45

GRoot

Veteran
I have 3 more clones of green crack, 2 Kentucky Durbans and a skywalker in another tent. Trying out the new drip rings from blumat.

Attachments

• IMG_0438.jpeg
    IMG_0438.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 41

GRoot

Veteran
Day 6 after repotting, spraying with ElitexElite and starting 12/12. I’m told plant should look a little rough due to the spray. I’ve been assured it will grow out of it though. 🤞🏻

Attachments

• IMG_0462.jpeg
    IMG_0462.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 41

JAWS

ya i used some stuff a bit back that seemed to burn my plants but it grew out of that pretty fast, it was a one time spray and it worked.

pulling for you on this my friend ..

GRoot

Veteran
Day 11 of flower on this reversed green crack clone. I used EliteXElite spray on her. That is why you see some leaf damage.

Attachments

• IMG_0501.jpeg
    IMG_0501.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0500.jpeg
    IMG_0500.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0499.jpeg
    IMG_0499.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37

draztik

Veteran
Very cool, ran this same cut a few times last year. IMO one of the best Skunk#1 representations from back in the day. Great daytime high, smells like pineapple/tropical fruit and finishes in 7 weeks.

Good luck with the reversal, I'm curious how inbred this cut is.

EnjoyingLife

Day 15 of flower. 2yr old fridge kept EliteXElite seems to work just fine. Sprayed only once.
Did you spray the entire plant or just the bud sites?
I'm asking as I've heard both ways but spraying the leaves doesn't make sense to me unless your trying to get the plant to absorb more...?

GRoot

Veteran
Did you spray the entire plant or just the bud sites?
I'm asking as I've heard both ways but spraying the leaves doesn't make sense to me unless your trying to get the plant to absorb more...?
The whole plant including underside of leaves etc

JAWS

nice looking reverse, now just hope the pollen drops freely and then its viable.

nice ..

Latest posts

Latest posts