What's new

Green Crack- Indoors and Outdoors

Wildfire

thanks everyone! :wave:

m- yeah bro, pretty heavy in comparison. gc is nice outside, though i think its a little nicer indoors. sweet skunks need the pampering inside, lol.

sqwirl- thanks man. you'll see...:wink:

sqwirl

What a guy this Wildfire is!! killer :respect: After my comment on wanting some outdoor GC he sends me his LAST NUGGET. I think it's even the nug in the pictures here.
Wildfire said:

Wildfire said:
-OUTDOOR: 65 days is a long time for this strain and the difference in the high is definately there. at 65 days, this strain kicks my ass! i have trouble getting anything done after a couple bong rips, just have to sit back and watch tv. its got more of a 50/50 sativa/indica high that is just debilitating. i find it odd that it doesnt really induce hunger because its that kind of knock-down high.
Seems to make my eyelids heavy when taken this long. But I actually think I might like the high more.

Wildfire are you doing an outdoor urk smoke report?? That's stuff diggity DANK!!

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Here is a pic of some EXTREMELY potent honey oil that a friend of mine made using Green Crack. He uses 99% Isopropyl Alcohol, and prefers to leave both the Iso and the bud overnight in the freezer before he makes it.

This batch of oil was exceptional....... :rasta: ........all you need is one hit.

:smoweed:

420cali

Rocky Mtn Squid said:
Here is a pic of some EXTREMELY potent honey oil that a friend of mine made using Green Crack. He uses 99% Isopropyl Alcohol, and prefers to leave both the Iso and the bud overnight in the freezer before he makes it.

This batch of oil was exceptional....... :rasta: ........all you need is one hit.

:smoweed:
wow i wih i had some of that

i just got a gc cut from tlmd cant wait to flower in a few months

G

I believe it is MR...

Wildfire..Man that sample you sent of the GC was AWESOME...I really really liked the taste and buzz..whoever grew it didnt an excellent job..when I first hit it I knew I really wanted this cut..so glad it showed up today...awesome work..side note..your urkle was one of the tastiest I'm ever had..almost made me want to grow her again..awesome job on that one my friend..keep em green..

Wildfire

thanks bro! the urk was me but that gc was all sqwirl, that was his he cut at 50 days. i love that shit!

T

tex1969

Thanks, Wildfire

Thanks, Wildfire

Wildfire, thanks for the tresdawg x greencrack I will be dropping some of these to run with my sensistar,sourbubble and medicineman.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Was able to sample some GC recently.....and am pretty certain it is one of my all time favorite 's! GC rocks!

Latest posts

Latest posts