What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GREEN CRACK IN EARTHBOXES

Here my earthboxes growing the green crack , not as strong as the chemdog 4 but still smoke sweet and get done so quick these are 42 daze and done.please leave a comment if you like. HT mag has a article on earthboxes in June 2008 issue.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Sweet! Was just given the Green Crack clone. And was able to smoke it once...I liked it. Very nice grow . Looks like you know what your doing. Mix???

headimonster

what is the lineage on it? my friend knows some people outta socal and they do the GC and it always turns out pretty good - chemmy grow but flushed well - but still :( - i love it -

Littlebig man no I dont always cut it at 42 tried 50 last time , testing the grounds with this one . Also have Green crack x tresdawg which is the bomb,better than the GC. I use sunshine #4 mix with happy frog by foxfarm. And humbolt organic nutes.

headimonster

shweeeeeet - thanx guys - the Cush - im gonna tell my friends at the coops to change the name

Last edited:
Z

zombo

Looks good HillBilly,I hope to be getting it in a week or so :wink: ,and now I know what I'm in for. :jump:
Is that Earthbox ,a big plstic tub?
Keep up the good work.

G

NICE BOXES!!

Looks like they are very comfy....
Did great and covered in sparkles!!
Do it up again!!

Grendelkhan

Loving that GK. I just finished up with some of it myself. Its so covered and sticky. I just ran a nice sized flower thru my grinder and now the grinder is dammed sticky. I really find that GC is not a 45 to 50 day finisher. This will be my third go around with her and honestly letting GK go till 60 to 65 days will really improve the finished plant. Keep up the work.
Gkhan.

ToKingNobody

Those are the old school earf boxes, right on dude. I currently have a crazy earth box set up on a recirculation system, kinda like DWC but with a medium. Hey was it difficult to flush them out since they have a reservoir built in?

NorCalChron

yeah i got the earthbox! did my first grow in the thing and was very happy! only problem i have is it takes up a lot of space for my situation. im thinking about planting a good clone in the box and grow a monster, sounds like fun :D i dont really know the nutes you use but i used the 7-7-7 dry crap that came with it plus the lime mix but i dont have more of that stuff, should i use a dry fert or could i feed it in the water?

your grows looking good i would love the cush cut. keep up the good work HB420

B

Brain

Awesome plants, bro. I'm hearing lots of good things about earth boxes. Do you use the fert strip as per directions or do you use liquid ferts int he water?