What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greek Landraces exposed

R

red23

Yeah I agree, she would either get too big or she might not like the change of environment. She'll be fine indoors :)
Two reasons N.
Although spring and sun, around the corner, will mess up her cycle, won't as a plant be able to finish proper, and,
pests,that I knew, and it can go wild with them outdoors.So best to keep her indoors
I was restricted outdoors with height anyway :biggrin:

Night4wings20

Two reasons N.
Although spring and sun, around the corner, will mess up her cycle, won't as a plant be able to finish proper, and,
pests,that I knew, and it can go wild with them outdoors.So best to keep her indoors
I was restricted outdoors with height anyway :biggrin:

It all works out in the end my friend haha. Just keep going with the flow of life and I'm sure things will work in your favor :)

R

red23

:)

Attachments

• IMG_9813.jpg
    IMG_9813.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 17
R

red23

She has some legs that's for sure, nice lateral branch growth. Looks like nice inter node spacing too :)
The Brits,when unloading you lot:),must have smoked a bidee.
Fucked up on rum,on the way back home,re fuelling stop India, the addition of the string, must have occured.Aboriginal bidee ,must be the original,'cause I was taught to roll it with thin eucalyptus leaves, no strings attached:)

R

red23

I'll be adding some original highland greek sativa seed photos, soon
:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_9862.jpg
    IMG_9862.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9866.jpg
    IMG_9866.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 15

Night4wings20

The Brits,when unloading you lot,must have smoked a bidee.
Fucked up on rum,on the way back home,re fuelling stop India, the addition of the string, must have occured.Aboriginal bidee ,must be the original,'cause I was taught to roll it with thin eucalyptus leaves, no strings attached

Haha my family isn't part of the convicts that were brought over here, they re-settled from Scotland so it was a voluntary move not forced :) That makes a fair bit of sense, you might be on the right track mate :)

I'll be adding some original highland greek sativa seed photos, soon

Look forward to it! :)

R

red23

Haha my family isn't part of the convicts that were brought over here, they re-settled from Scotland so it was a voluntary move not forced :) That makes a fair bit of sense, you might be on the right track mate :)

Look forward to it! :)
:) had Dina check on you guys.Knew that

R

red23

shes a leggy bitch tall and slim nice one red23
Cheers H.
I want to see one grown outdoors.
Unknown field.All my info collected on her is from outdoor grows.
And that's why I would like to see one outdoors.
I will not attempt to grow a highland seed ever again:)
Can't repeat this trip
She's a beauty,yes

Attachments

• IMG_9876.jpg
    IMG_9876.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9861.jpg
    IMG_9861.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9860.jpg
    IMG_9860.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 15

Night4wings20

:) had Dina check on you guys.Knew that

Hahaha :)

Cheers H.
I want to see one grown outdoors.
Unknown field.All my info collected on her is from outdoor grows.
And that's why I would like to see one outdoors.
I will not attempt to grow a highland seed ever again:)
Can't repeat this trip
She's a beauty,yes

She'd love this ozzie sun we're coping at the moment. 41c today, it's bloody hot! I actually have a sativa growing outdoors right now, she is getting too big for her secret spot :)

Why don't you want to grow anymore highland sativa? Too long of flowering time?

R

red23

Hahaha :)

She'd love this ozzie sun we're coping at the moment. 41c today, it's bloody hot! I actually have a sativa growing outdoors right now, she is getting too big for her secret spot :)

Why don't you want to grow anymore highland sativa? Too long of flowering time?
The next landrace requires me to travel:),and, by the time I'm done exposing her,I want you to tell me how high, greek highland high is:)

Night4wings20

The next landrace requires me to travel:),and, by the time I'm done exposing her,I want you to tell me how high, greek highland high is:)

Ah I see you want to have the house grow free so you can travel without worrying about the plants at home? Smart thinking if so :)

From what you say it's already amazing but I'll try and add more to what you have already advocated so diligently :)

R

red23

Greek Highland Landrace Sativa

Greek Highland Landrace Sativa

Got you bitch!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9879.jpg
    IMG_9879.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9884.jpg
    IMG_9884.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 15

Dog Star

Veteran
No probs man.. i will love to try her once it will be avaible,
it haves really strong structure,this are very good vigour showing
while they have interesting leaf traits,am imagine it need to have
some awesome high..

its not common sativa that we use to see,definitly interested for her..

So how many weeks they flower??

R

red23

No probs man.. i will love to try her once it will be avaible,
it haves really strong structure,this are very good vigour showing
while they have interesting leaf traits,am imagine it need to have
some awesome high..

its not common sativa that we use to see,definitly interested for her..

So how many weeks they flower??
Apart from this strain, my other favourite,all time highs, came from Thai Sticks,Kalamata Red,Red Lebanese Hash in the early 80's
Flowering time around 12-16 weeks

Latest posts

Latest posts