What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greek Landraces exposed

R

red23

Whats a bush,what specie??

Beautifull country bro...
D.S you're too humble(a suberb grower!).Don't degrade the beauty of your own country,which I want to visit, soon I hope
We sometimes get caught in the "routine", and,forget what's out there
Me,I'm stuck with a country that I love, has disappointed me in many ways since my return a few years back ,but then again it has landraces and a history
"a healthy mind, needs a healthy body" to quote an Ancient Greek stoner
:)

R

red23

Last group photos .... all greek from now on
Had to show you her living space(and that she's not alone)
Topping and the rest was not in the plan.......but,the greek sativa space enough to develop nicely

Attachments

• IMG_8417.jpg
    IMG_8417.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8418.jpg
    IMG_8418.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 12

Dog Star

Veteran
D.S you're too humble(a suberb grower!).Don't degrade the beauty of your own country,which I want to visit, soon I hope
We sometimes get caught in the "routine", and,forget what's out there
Me,I'm stuck with a country that I love, has disappointed me in many ways since my return a few years back ,but then again it has landraces and a history
"a healthy mind, needs a healthy body" to quote an Ancient Greek stoner

Yes mine country i also beautifull but goverment is repressive one..

while both Greece and Croatia need to have first legalized cannabis in Europe.. they can made crysis less and our economies much better,people with more smiles on faces,better health and less domestic imigration.. just imagine what will legalization bring to our turism..

but they act opposite.. so i agree we have beautifull countries that are driven by wrong people that dont get economy at all..

Thanx a lot for your kind words,wish best Red

R

red23

Yes mine country i also beautifull but goverment is repressive one..

while both Greece and Croatia need to have first legalized cannabis in Europe.. they can made crysis less and our economies much better,people with more smiles on faces,better health and less domestic imigration.. just imagine what will legalization bring to our turism..

but they act opposite.. so i agree we have beautifull countries that are driven by wrong people that dont get economy at all..

Thanx a lot for your kind words,wish best Red
"Lavandula" it's Latin name :)
Around spring time when flowers pop,I'll be collecting,North of Greece.
It's oil extract is a natural pesticide.Mr. Thandee's contribution:)this one
Soak cotton wool with oil extract
Suspend , soaked wool, from a string in your grow room, natural pesticide
Have ordered some oil, next week I'll show you, but come spring,I'll make my own
Inhaling it calms down tension

Attachments

• lofile-ve13fb.jpeg
    lofile-ve13fb.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 13
R

red23

"Lavandula" it's Latin name :)
Around spring time when flowers pop,I'll be collecting,North of Greece.
It's oil extract is a natural pesticide.Mr. Thandee's contribution:)this one
Soak cotton wool with oil extract
Suspend , soaked wool, from a string in your grow room, natural pesticide
Have ordered some oil, next week I'll show you, but come spring,I'll make my own
Inhaling it calms down tension
Slowly building up "providence"
What surrounds the Highland strain?
Kalamata Red? Why Phylos couldn't find a relative?Why?
I have a privilege of growing one of my country's strains.Have no time for people that earn their living selling promises D.S
Seed came from a shared bud, out there.Didn't come knocking on my door

R

red23

Slowly building up "providence"
What surrounds the Highland strain?
Kalamata Red? Why Phylos couldn't find a relative?Why?
I have a privilege of growing one of my country's strains.Have no time for people that earn their living selling promises D.S
Seed came from a shared bud, out there.Didn't come knocking on my door

Attachments

• IMG_8460.jpg
    IMG_8460.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 10
R

red23

Very photogenic that plant is :)
Good afternoon N.:)
You'd read my mind.And has to do with light:)
Have a question, since my use of reflectors, has been minimal

The reflectors I have on my two Cultilite 600W Dual Agros(same height),are cheap, of different reflecting surface.I am getting the intensity spread unevenly.Or so I think
My grow room is about 5mx4m with lots of height
Are two good ones, reflectors,enough for the size of the room?If yes, any, tested suggestions?

Night4wings20

Good afternoon N.:)
You'd read my mind.And has to do with light:)
Have a question, since my use of reflectors, has been minimal

The reflectors I have on my two Cultilite 600W Dual Agros(same height),are cheap, of different reflecting surface.I am getting the intensity spread unevenly.Or so I think
My grow room is about 5mx4m with lots of height
Are two good ones, reflectors,enough for the size of the room?If yes, any, tested suggestions?

Good afternoon Red :)

Sorry but I can't answer your question as I also have had minimal experience with reflectors. My current light setup has no need for reflectors either.

A suggestion I could give you (if you think the light is too minimal) Is to enclose the plants with some sought of reflective material. If money is an issue you can use aluminum foil stuck to some cardboard or spray paint cardboard white.

Sorry I couldn't answer your question directly but I hope my suggestion can help you in some way/shape/form :)

R

red23

Good afternoon Red :)

Sorry but I can't answer your question as I also have had minimal experience with reflectors. My current light setup has no need for reflectors either.

A suggestion I could give you (if you think the light is too minimal) Is to enclose the plants with some sought of reflective material. If money is an issue you can use aluminum foil stuck to some cardboard or spray paint cardboard white.

Sorry I couldn't answer your question directly but I hope my suggestion can help you in some way/shape/form :)
No problem N.

Got the little one in a pot,propably do the big one this weekend
If this one turns out to be a female,she will end up outdoors

Attachments

• IMG_8501.jpg
    IMG_8501.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 11

Night4wings20

No problem N.

Got the little one in a pot,propably do the big one this weekend
If this one turns out to be a female,she will end up outdoors

It'd be interesting to see a comparison of the growth/final buds between indoor/outdoor. Let's hope for another female! :)

R

red23

It'd be interesting to see a comparison of the growth/final buds between indoor/outdoor. Let's hope for another female! :)
We might get to witness that as well N.
A greek sativa female outdoors!!!,I'll change my summer plans and do some bud hunting around October time,instead
I re pot this one, we're in for a crazy ride

Attachments

• IMG_8680.jpg
    IMG_8680.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8673.jpg
    IMG_8673.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 14
R

red23

Shared a joint with an old guy we met with some friends,February 2017,and,when we left he gave me a bud to take with:)
23 October 2017 was cut down(had a mite infestation,she pulled through it with flying colours)
First first ever grow?plant
Greek Landrace Sativa,propably from Peloponnese grown by this old guy at altitude somewhere in Central Greece for over 40yrs
Delicious:)
Sorry about the quality

Attachments

• IMG_2370.jpg
    IMG_2370.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_259717.jpg
    IMG_259717.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 10

Dog Star

Veteran
Very interesting plant,structure like sativa,leaf as indy polyhybrid and flower again
sativa expression.. what a mix..

Night4wings20

I love how our plans change all the time, as growers we like variety I guess lol :)
Hunting in summer wouldn't have yielded as much seed, is this your line of thinking? Bud/seed hunting in October will be much for fruitful :)

Ohhhhh yeah baby! Bring on the big pot and let her stretch her legs! :D

Even with mites that lady pulled through quite nicely! Viva sativa! :) Don't worry about the quality of the photos too much my friend, there will be more opportunities to better photos in the near future :)

R

red23

Very interesting plant,structure like sativa,leaf as indy polyhybrid and flower again
sativa expression.. what a mix..
My problem D.S is that, and I've had first hand experience, the younger generation is quite content with the excellent job established breeders do.I can understand and I will recommend if asked, because I practice that myself
For now my friend,I'm happy that the one I have is doing extremely good indoors, and,that I've got a timer
To save a seed,yes. It's me
To preserve/save a strain,well :) others will do a better job

R

red23

I love how our plans change all the time, as growers we like variety I guess lol :)
Hunting in summer wouldn't have yielded as much seed, is this your line of thinking? Bud/seed hunting in October will be much for fruitful :)

Ohhhhh yeah baby! Bring on the big pot and let her stretch her legs! :D

Even with mites that lady pulled through quite nicely! Viva sativa! :) Don't worry about the quality of the photos too much my friend, there will be more opportunities to better photos in the near future :)
5 ltr water 3ml BioGrow 2ml BioBloom
Half an hour later

Attachments

• IMG_8734.jpg
    IMG_8734.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8716.jpg
    IMG_8716.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8723.jpg
    IMG_8723.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 11