What's new

greek landrace

New hippydon

I will also add to this journal that the kalamata that Hermed on me did seed my 2 other kalamata plants and as of right now I have a stock of about 40 pure greek kalamata red seeds that I plant to work with for quite a while

orfeas

Veteran
I will also add to this journal that the kalamata that Hermed on me did seed my 2 other kalamata plants and as of right now I have a stock of about 40 pure greek kalamata red seeds that I plant to work with for quite a while

It'd be very interesting to see the stability of them genetics and any variation in the way she smokes! :tiphat:

Preservationists of the world unite!

* Lord remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom!

New hippydon

There were 2 distinct phenos that I saw, one had a very intense fresh fruit salad type smell with a very sweet fruity/ lime flavor, the other had a lemon/ pine smell and a lemony- piney taste, but they grew very well, and 1/3 Hermed so I can't really say much on stability as I only have grown 3 plants of it, the original seeds I got were a medium size with a light red color with brown specs and the seeds I got out of my plants after i seeded them, are small and almost black

New hippydon

the second and last plant of this kalamata run, was cut down. it has been dried and is curing now, it has maintained is intense fruity smell through drying and curing. the taste is phenominal with a very fruity/limey taste. it has a potent high which takes a minute to kick in but it is all head buzz for the majorityof the ride then it trails off to a sleepy body high that leaves you with no reprocutions the next day. it is by far the most exotic cannabis i have smoked before

orfeas

Veteran
Well done, lad!
You've got a challenging job ahead in further growing the particular cultivar and find out about them phenos. I hope you get the same ones you've already mentioned, they seem to be the real ones. But then only further growing will tell, although that latitude of yours isn't exactly the most favorable one for that greek beauty...
Wish you luck for the long journey and I have a hunch it'll be rewarding!

New hippydon

Here is a bud that has been dried and cured

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 22

orfeas

Veteran
Greek pot would probably look a lot like pot from Turkey, just like the people.

An American family is travelling in a train in Greece when their little kid sees some pigs grazing and shouts in exhilaration: "Mama, mama, look! Money boxes!"

Nice buds, New hippydon!:tiphat:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
An American family is travelling in a train in Greece when their little kid sees some pigs grazing and shouts in exhilaration: "Mama, mama, look! Money boxes!"

Nice buds, New hippydon!:tiphat:

good joke....

im proud greek!!

New hippydon

heres the buds with a bit more of a cure

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 29
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 24
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 24

New hippydon

After an almost 2 month cure the greek we has gone from a fruity smell to a very intense lemon head smell, it has a very strong sweet, citrusy, fruity, smooth taste, with a very sativa high, it's very euphoric, gives me and electric type head and body buzz that makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It's the most exotic cannabis I have ever gotten the chance to experience it is a solid 10/10 in my book, the buds are absolutely beautiful, it taste great, smells great, grows great and is very potent