What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greek EU Grants and My New Greenhouse

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
400186600088_177716.jpg
400237000226_6125.jpg

Is there any icmag fam in Greese and actually doing the job properly,,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G

Good luck englishrick!! that greenhouse is amazing. whats the dimensions?

Cvh

Supermod
Looks like a very interesting project englishrick. Best of luck over there!

Cuddles

I'm sat in Athens and about to visit this business consultant tomorrow

https://www.vkmedicalcannabis.com/medical-cannabis-services-greece-2/#services10

This is also of interest,,, im hoping to gain a thc license in conjunction with my UK pharma company that I formed in 2010,, regeneration was done in conjunction with the British pharmaceutical society,,
https://greekreporter.com/2021/05/23/medical-cannabis-approved-production-sale-greece/

good luck with this, mate:) can you tell us more about your company, I mean cannabis is still illegal in the UK, are you working with the NHS an d so on. How will you sell your final pharma product, or that top secret ?

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Is any icmag fam out here doing any real work

Yup #icmag 34000 posts, #icmagfam 8000 odd posts.. Icmag familia is alive and well on instagram LOL...

Hey rick bud, I'm working under a licence now too, we just successfully landed at market in Europe, our countries first ever legal flower export in history...Im in charge of the cultivation and facility, well my team did under my instruction and i set the grow up and my food recipe, my priva programming of whole setup etc...nearly half a ton metric worth of dry primo medicine quality bud..hand trimmed. I'm pretty proud. Last year we concluded our first legal live plant sale of a couple thousand clones, our countries first too..

But yeah didn't read the OP, just yer post a few posts down...I'm not based in greece LOL...Southern Africa..

Last edited:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Yeah LOL not based in greece...How you doing mate? Better weather for you in the med compared to the grey island? Awesome news..

Consolidated

Now that I have read what I wrote, the last sentence does not look good to me, I would be happy if I could help you in some way.

Cheers Conso

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay man,,I visited a business consultant called vk premium (Google them),,this is for a thc license,,,your thoughts??