What's new

Great White

darthvapor

no problem biomaster and lazyman. Lazyman is the septic tank enzymes something I can substitute for say hygrozyme? I love hygrozyme but its so damn expensive. btw lazy your grows f'in rock!! Hope to see you at good karmas clone market someday, maybe you can give me an honest opinion on my buds, and some tips to make them even better!!

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also keep in mind, from what we know as of yet, mycos need 50 PPM of P or there non-existent, and won't germinate / grow

I bought some white widow ( even though I dont like humbolt ) as they have a high spore count, and only endo which we think is what the herb plant forms a relationship with..

darthvapor

I think mycos does good with L amino acid glyciene, or some kind of calcium. like calcium carbonate or calcium nitrate which would also give some nitrogen too. calcium carbonate is great to foliar feed with also because the plant gets calcium and a by product is co2 which the plants love so its like 2 products in 1

issack

Veteran
The stuff is AWESOME for root growth. I recently started giving it to my new rooted clones, and what a difference in growth it has been. they are able to take light way faster than before. More roots, more light.

Also, soon as i see roots in my cloner start popping I add some to the water and it goes wild.

Good product and worth the price if you use it right.