What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Great movie scenes

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Best movie ever
-What do you think Brett?
[/QUOTE]

even with all the “high quality” big-budget, star-powered flicks ridley’s done since then,
this one’s usually at or very near the top when his films are ranked

GoatCheese

Veteran
Last scene from Kurosawa's Sanjuro with Toshiro Mifune and Tatsuya Nakadai
..watch the draw on slo-mo or you'll miss it

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The look on Martha's face in Mr. Right when Francis is asking her to leave with him, and what else she's gonna do with her life. lol Right before her roomate yells from the closet they're both insane. lol

St. Phatty

Does Popeye Doyle (Gene Hackman) really wave goodbye to "Frog One" at the end of the French Connection ?

I'm about halfway through.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the Insulting Frenchman - " now go away, or i shall taunt you a second time!" thanks Squid! i had nearly forgotten that bit...:biglaugh:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i liked the scene in "Hombre" when Paul Newman crushed the cowboys shot glass against his mouth with the butt of his 1873 Winchester...a man of few words, lol...