What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Great Cannabis Video Links...FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone might have said it but Soma on youtube is great. Guy has the the same voice that I do, ladies love it!! Better than the yo yo I'm over here now wannabe gansta that I hear ever day. MOre than just growing the guy just speaks from his soul.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh i've seen some of the video's ..you are right he does have more then avarage Kharma...
you can always add them if you like mate....;)

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Cannabis, forgetting and the Bottany of Desire..

I loved this one..thanks a bunch..

Hey Core..though it maybe would be a good idea to collect all the links and add them to your first post. If you and others don't mind..:kos:

Last edited:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
9Lives said:
Cannabis, forgetting and the Bottany of Desire..

I loved this one..thanks a bunch..

Hey Core..though it maybe would be a good idea to collect all the links and add them to your first post. If you and others don't mind..:kos:

great that you liked it my friend..
mmmh yea your right ..it would be easyer 2 overlook and see its contnent....
lets see what we can do

edit: its done ....all links are on first page .. :joint:
have fun watching... :lurk:

Last edited:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks erik but its added already:D...you should find it at the first page...a good reminder though....great seminar..!!!

G

hello

hello

hola wher can I download Jorge Cervantes' Ultimate Grow DVD 2 the new one???.. I dont got the money to buy it :redface: ..

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
That was a nice video. I'll check out that 7 parter later....

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope it helpt a bit :smile: it did for me :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.