What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Graywolf's Lair

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I absolutely love the old school stuff from D. Gold. What a resource.

Kinda a shame that the site is not interactive. Comments seem to go into a black hole. Maybe Mr. Gold will head over here to ICM so we can pick his brain. I want to know about the windowpane acid, vs the sunshine. I never had any sunshine, but was getting a lot of windowpane from Laguna in 1973.

CarGuys

picture.php

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I absolutely love the old school stuff from D. Gold. What a resource.

Kinda a shame that the site is not interactive. Comments seem to go into a black hole. Maybe Mr. Gold will head over here to ICM so we can pick his brain. I want to know about the windowpane acid, vs the sunshine. I never had any sunshine, but was getting a lot of windowpane from Laguna in 1973.

Solly I can't see any comments from my control panel, sooo I asked my webmaster to fix it.

He is a busy boy, but back in town this morning and working on organizing the comment system, which he plans to have operating early this week.

When sorted out, D Gold will be able to respond to your comments.