What's new

GRAVITY ????'s

A

ak-51

Yes. I had to assume that those numbers were correct since I have no other practical way of knowing the PBZ concentration of either of those products.

I am wondering if I did the math correctly in figuring out what the concentration is once diluted to the recommended level.

Shafto

When I was doing my math in the other thread I was going with 0.4%, or 4000ppm Paclo products in the agri industry, like bonzi, clipper, ..ect. I believe that hydro store products like Dr.No and Megabud are direct copies of these, while other brands may contain other PGRs as well.

Strictly talking about Paclo here, and no other PGR.

Using a product with 0.4% concentration in water culture I would use a dilution of 0.5ml/gal which would be about 2ppm. It's not just about concentration though, also exposure time. After 2-3 days the Paclo should be flushed out.

I calculated a worst case scenario that all that Paclo was absorbed, all of it went to the buds, stayed there with no degradation, and was all completely absorbed during consumption.

In reality it's not possible to say how much exactly is left in the buds, as not all is absorbed by the plants, not all of it goes to the buds that is absorbed, some degrades, and not all is absorbed during consumption.

This is all based on one application of 0.4% Paclo at 0.5ml/gallon 2-3 weeks into flower, the only way I can ever imagine anyone using it. That feeding chart looks ridiculous, I can't understand why anyone would use Paclo late in flower unless they had a serious foxtailing problem.

Those products have lower PPM so maybe they still fall within a safe level, as my calculations were way within safe levels, but still, I can't imagine why you'd want to use it late in flower. One quick shot early on, or you probably risk losing trich and terp production.

When using in a medium rather than water culture, I would use less, probably 0.25ml/gallon of 0.4%, reason being the ease of flushing the Paclo out of the water culture vs. a medium. Paclo can also successfully be applied via foliar, which might be a better option if you're using a medium, but I haven't looked into that much.

I've used Flower Dragon to limit stretch mainly, and of course for the claims of better yields. It made the nugs hard and hairy, but it Did stop stretch.

I used Gravity once or twice, seeing if it would give more weight, it definitely made for rock hard nugs which i didn't really like as much.
I was given a sample of Flower Dragon, and was told it didn't have any PGR's, used it and later found out it had PGR's.

I was sold some new addatives called "Early Turn", a 2 part (part A in week 1 and part B in week 2) it did the same thing as Flower Dragon and I later found out it had the same PGR's as well.

I used these products all at 1/2 to 1/4 strength from what the bottles said.

My conclusions using Paclo and PGR's so far is they definitely stop the stretch on stretchy strains, on dense strains the nugs can get too hard and then mold can be an issue, and all the strains grew with different structure and hairier. Slightly less crystals and flavor, slightly more weight.

I prefer the nugs grown without the stuff, and don't use it any more.

What was your goal in using them? Were you looking for more weight, harder buds, less stretch, some combination of the three or something else entirely? How did you apply it?

Latest posts

Latest posts