What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

grapestomper

the gnome

Veteran
guy,
she's pretty much the whole tamale.....
taste
beautiful blissfull buzzz
bag appeal (as you can see)
easy to grow and clone

hoping you'll find out soon :smoke:

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hey Guy, hope you well bro.

Watch out she's a stretchy gal....:).....Well worth it imo though.

Plant nugs without colour were the another sour grapes i had, so they don't all colour up autumnal like, as i found.

Ps.
I gotta say this but ...
...The person whom gifted this most recent cut has grown her many times & knows her as Sour Grapes cut as to differentiate it from the Gage Green grape stomper seed line.
Although I believe that it is the cut Gage Green used to produce their GS line. But this Sour Grapes cut is not from any Gage Green seed grape stomper out cross or bx etc.

PLR&£

Edited Jan 2024
I was miss informed about the plant as DoubeltripleOg said it looks like gg#4 because it is!
This plant was the gorilla glue #4 and Not the sour grapes!
We all make mistakes 😄

Attachments

• SDC15367.jpg
    SDC15367.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 28
  • SDC15344.jpg
    SDC15344.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 27
  • SDC15377.jpg
    SDC15377.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

ForTheLove

Veteran
sweet and sour gummy sweets, dark grapes and wrapped up in a thick og-ish sort of thick greasy smell .. lush mate,

Interesting Guy- as i defo got the sweet & sour, dark grape thing but infront of it was the most intense noise stinging astringent fuel smell to - when you break up a nug the fuel, sweet/sour smell hits you in the face & comes through on the taste, but the taste buds are whelmed by that sweet & sour grapey taste - lovely stuff:p

fatherearth2011

ICMag Donor
been awhile since i heard the "sour grapes", i miss her dearly.

whose got clones?
:laughing:

Plant nugs without colour were the another sour grapes i had, so they don't all colour up autumnal like, as i found.

Ps.
I gotta say this but ...
...The person whom gifted this most recent cut has grown her many times & knows her as Sour Grapes cut as to differentiate it from the Gage Green grape stomper seed line.
Although I believe that it is the cut Gage Green used to produce their GS line. But this Sour Grapes cut is not from any Gage Green seed grape stomper out cross or bx etc.

PLR&£

the gnome

Veteran
That second pic looks like some glue buds I grew not too long ago.....I would love to get my hands on some grape stomper beans. Do you think elephant stomper from Hazeman is a good representation of the stomper genetics?

actually i just ran across elephant stomper beans yesterday researching purple elephant stuff.
PE is a clone only very few people have,
those that do have it hold it EXtremely tight.
if hazeman has the cut
anything made from it should be very worth while getting

guy fawkes

Veteran

Ps.
I gotta say this but ...

PLR&£[/QUOTE

so whats in sour grapes mate? the plot thickens lol

the gnome

Veteran
betrayal

betrayal

yes the plot thickens...
the original GS was a cut only,
and by a close and trusted friend
(or so thought) of the gage green group was taken.
he went and worked out a deal with blue sky collective for monetary gain.
if you go to GGG web site they mention the *fun fact* about how their grape stomper also went by the name of sour grapes.
makes one wonder about the name...
if there was an intended pun?
maybe??
:chin:

F

Fields~of~Green

Elite genetics chemdawg sourdiesel was the male (the snowman)but there was talk it wasn't chemdawg used in that particular cross and it was headband x sour diesel

the gnome

Veteran
Originally posted by Fields~of~Green

'Sour grapes is purple elephant jojo rizo x chemdawg make aka the snowman'

not sure that's correct

there's jojo's cut only "purple elephant"
we also have Elite's sire->"chemdawg sour diesel"
AKA --->*snowman*
SO
Gage Green crossed the "purple elephant" with Elite's CDSD"snowman" which gave rise to---> "Purple Snowman"
not sour grapes

Gage green's grape stomper is cut only,
it was crossed with the Elite's CDSD "Snowman" to give us the seed form of grapes stomper that gage green has.
so, Grape Stomper Is a creation of Gage Green Genetics.
A GS cut was taken by a friend,
and it was sold to Blue Sky Collective, and renamed to Sour Grapes.
this is all I know, I have no idea what BSC did with it afterwards
is it still offered as a cut only?
or did they cross it to get seeds?
what male they used to put it into seed form I don't know?
possibly the headband x SourDee ?
the pics of sour grapes Ive seen are somewhat different from my GS seeds from GGG

guy fawkes

Veteran
not sure that's correct

there's jojo's cut only "purple elephant"
we also have Elite's sire->"chemdawg sour diesel"
AKA --->*snowman*
SO
Gage Green crossed the "purple elephant" with Elite's CDSD"snowman" which gave rise to---> "Purple Snowman"
not sour grapes

Gage green's grape stomper is cut only,
it was crossed with the Elite's CDSD "Snowman" to give us the seed form of grapes stomper that gage green has.
so, Grape Stomper Is a creation of Gage Green Genetics.
A GS cut was taken by a friend,
and it was sold to Blue Sky Collective, and renamed to Sour Grapes.
this is all I know, I have no idea what BSC did with it afterwards
is it still offered as a cut only?
or did they cross it to get seeds?
what male they used to put it into seed form I don't know?
possibly the headband x SourDee ?
the pics of sour grapes Ive seen are somewhat different from my GS seeds from GGG

this is what i thought..

guy fawkes

Veteran
Elite genetics chemdawg sourdiesel was the male (the snowman)but there was talk it wasn't chemdawg used in that particular cross and it was headband x sour diesel

im deffo seeing some og traits in her mate, i suspect it was the headband used in snow man

Fire!! Very nice GF!! I have a Gape Puff from Gage green that looks alot like grapestomper.. I will post pics when i reach 25 or 50 post whatever it is.. Again you got a beauty Mate!!