What's new

Grape Stomper X Grape Stomper BX2

the gnome

Veteran
these ladies are 60 days into bloom and looking and smelling great.. the smell is sweet grapey bubblegum with some
chem sour deezy undertones on a few pheno's

picture.php

another pheno, she has the traditional looking
grape stomper bud structure
picture.php

group shot of my 4 GS pheno's
picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
hi 40
I took nearly all the fans off before 12/12,
you can see in the back gorund I left a few on the top of my *Dusty Bubba* pheno
in the group shot pic

$$bags
they're currently @61 days
samples at 50 days and 2 phenos will blo your lungs apart if you hit it too hard :D
I'm very happy to say the sweet grapey bubbagummy smell does
translate into the taste.
its definitely a get up and do something buzz but not racy or paranoid
just a real nice feel good

how far she'll go not sure, my DB phenos had all white/milky heads before 40 days and I'm just starting to see amber.
they were flushed a good 12 days ago but the grass is still greener on the laides

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for answer. I'd love to defoliate mine that much, but I have been afraid it would hurt yield. You run it without doing that to compare by chance? Bet that smells great.

the gnome

Veteran
Thanks a lot for answer. I'd love to defoliate mine that much, but I have been afraid it would hurt yield. You run it without doing that to compare by chance? Bet that smells great.

smell is something else with the stompers, very sweet. in the last 4-5 days the CDSD part is giving a chemmy sour undertone to them, but still very sweet smell that is in the taste as well.

smell is something else with the stompers, very sweet. in the last 4-5 days the CDSD part is giving a chemmy sour undertone to them, but still very sweet smell that is in the taste as well.

without going into deep discussion about defoliating
pulling fans and other leaves hasn't had any negative effects for me, only positive the last 2 years
all of this is of course strain dependent

Last edited:

the gnome

Veteran
Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
please tell me the genitics in your grape stomper > she is a pretty bitch for sure

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Damn I envy you bro!!! I have been wanting that strain for a long long time. I was down to test some and somehow they got em mixed up and I ended up testing a coupe other strains.

You did a hell of a job with it no doubt!!! :cool:

the gnome

Veteran
Damn I envy you bro!!! I have been wanting that strain for a long long time. I was down to test some and somehow they got em mixed up and I ended up testing a coupe other strains.

You did a hell of a job with it no doubt!!! :cool:

hey grownout!
thats disappointing for sure my friend but hang in there something good will head your way I'm sure :comfort:
I remember when you were going to gro this one out.
I had a pack coming to me for other issues and was offered everything but I was a stuborn Gnome.
I kept holding out on the GS for months.
it was a surprise that what finally was sent to me and I had a one big shit eatin grin when i opened that package :woohoo:
glad I held out, its led to a very nice opourtunity for me

a few more GS pics?
picture.php

this is @about 35days
picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Very cool. I got some good stuff I got an OG Chem in flower now that is looking promising and I need to get the Mendo Montage F2's as well which I have seen some nice purple phenos in those. That Stomper is amazing though for sure. You definitely did her justice and a hell of a job of it too I must say. :D :cool:

the gnome

Veteran
sour dubble kicks joesy!!
I wish I lived closer to san diego and could try her out

grape stomper is a clone only X'd with a chemdog-sourdiesel male aka *snowman* thats came in @ 28%
GS is a great base for breeding and gage green has long dank list crosses under thier belt.

gs-fsl.png

gsbxslide7.jpg

Last edited:

m4n

sour dubble kicks joesy!!
I wish I lived closer to san diego and could try her out

grape stomper is a clone only X'd with a chemdog-sourdiesel male aka *snowman* thats come in @ 28%
GS is a great base for breeding and gage green has long dank list crosses under thier belt.

View Image

View Image

Urban farm center in oakland has the sour dub but I havent been there in 4 months don't know if they are still around