What's new

grape stmper x grape stmperOG, c99bx, otm x indiana bublgum, cole train

HAZE FIEND

mind u the coletrains are up there too m8... we will see soon haha ;) one thing tho had a couple hermys from them this and last time... flipin fem seeds lol...

G

GreenPlant

Nc pics m8.Nice when ya grow these others ya getting too
Do some pics m8. :smoke:

HAZE FIEND

thanks for stopin in and for the +rep eveyone that has so far visited ;) cant wait for the show to get to the best parts... hope to see u there for em :smoke:

HAZE FIEND

incase anyones wonderin how i get in to water inbetween my mini forest here is a shot of my underplant caves :smoke: nice to just chill n look up at my nugs formin sometimes ;)
picture.php

G

GreenPlant

That's what I asked! Same pattern on my bathroom tiles.Yes id say
Looking good m8.
Ty nc to Chill n just watch the ganja!
I've got a seat.Really carefull as not to fall off:)D) especially now with DWC.Water would be all over

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Whats going on tc you cool mate? Wish I had a spare bathroom to grow in, don't need to worry about mylar with all that tiling!

Looking forward to your updates.

Peace

SupaFunk

Veteran
I'm kinda hoping it's not a spare Bathroom, and actually the main one.

That would be pretty fucking epic walking in there for a piss! :)

G

GreenPlant

:D

Here's the Seat!.
Plants had been in the Prop for weeks so this was set up quickly
Work in Progress.Meaning Decorating etc
"Black ballast shouldnt even be there" lol

picture.php

And yea BIG SPILLAGE lol [np]

(To think,I use to have 18 plants!!! Each time on the NFT table
And then down the sides as well in coir :nono:. A more sensible Amount Now)

HAZE FIEND

That's what I asked! Same pattern on my bathroom tiles.Yes id say
Looking good m8.
Ty nc to Chill n just watch the ganja!
I've got a seat.Really carefull as not to fall off:)D) especially now with DWC.Water would be all over

sweet bro u welcome to anyday haha get comfy should be good hopefully ;)

HAZE FIEND

I'm kinda hoping it's not a spare Bathroom, and actually the main one.

That would be pretty fucking epic walking in there for a piss! :)
lol when at the spot i stick to "my garden" part of there place so when i need to go thats where i go lol :biggrin: its nice like bein in the jungle but with luxurys lol perfect! :dance013:

HAZE FIEND

wouldnt like to be the plants in there after curry night. - they look great though btw:)

:laughing: lol u joker man! lol nothin to worry bout there bro the extracter gets rid of the turd stench lmfao! na it gets blended in nicely to the smell of my jungle hahaha na na not really for some reason i dont like turdin there incase any turd particles get on/in my grade a top shelf organic/veganic nuggets :biggrin: gota keep standards high bro when i p i even sit like a girl when in my spot lol NOT coz im a wierdo lmfao but because i dont want any splashes getin on my girls :biggrin:

o and thanks by the way for the kind words ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts