What's new

Grape Romulan

GrüneErd

LOL this was NOT the best thread for me to check out now that i've had to stop smoking and growing (for legal reasons....)IM DROOLING!

congrats zoolander, looks like a beautiful cut, can't imagine bein around her in real life let alone havin her in the garden.
simply beautiful.
peace

G

Greyskull

aloha RM!
hey man I am just running HPS in flower. she stretched a little much that last time because i didn't supercrop the topps like i should have....
the latest batch under the 600 started at 12" and are on day 16. i haven't measured them yet (will do and update) but i think they aren't more than 26" tall. I have been supercropping the topps this batch and it seems ot have really helped tame the beast.

Z

Zoolander

Man GS I was looking at your pix before I ever had the clone and man bro the swell you had was awesome on those man :yoinks: I like how even though yours got tall you kept them narrow enough to share the light and still pulled a nice yield , great job brotha :2cents:

TBG they should be done in about 2 weeks but I think I'll give them a few extra dayz

Grune thanx man and before I got hooked up with her I was droolin and wishin I had her myself

GT gracias

G

Greyskull

hey that fresh batch at day 16 under the 600 has stretched from 12" to only 19"... not to badd thus far. SUPERCROPPING IS HELPING KEEP THE BITCHES TAME I AM SURE hehe
I am hoping they stop at 26" max....

yeah man that swell was nice man she fully won me over there.

bambam

Looking good off in the Grape Rom world! GS, Zoo you guys keep it up. Looking real nice. Wonder what a big fat Grom would do under the 1000! Peace BamBam

NolBC

Anyone have any good supercropping links? TY . :respect: SO lost when it comes to pruning, sorry for interupting a juicy post with an off topic topic. Wait... too many topics.

M

mosca negra

Zoo- my student is currently growing out your Blackberry x Williams Wonder and he is currently on his second run with your strain. It smells like full on BERRIES!!!

He swears he can achieve 4 lbs with 16 BB x WW plants under one 1k watt light!

He is a very good grower and not something he would say lightly and if he didn't truly believe it!! This is quite the compliment to you and your skills at identifying special plants.

Here is a couple shots of your strains I am running including the BB x WW and LP#1 x WW.

Cheers to you my Friend,

Mosca

Blackberry x William's Wonder

Blackberry x William's Wonder (Resin Encrusted)

Love Potion#1 x William's Wonder

this looks great if its akeeper then search no more especially with the rave of reviews ive read

Z

Zoolander

Thank you Mosca and I'm so glad ya like those crosses brother , the C99 x Grape Romulan seeds have about another week or 2 left to finish and I think something real heavy duty will come from these also .

G

Greyskull

good stuff Mosca. ncie to see & hear a brother getting some run finally.
WELL DESERVED ZOO YOUR THUMB IS FUCKING AS GREEN AS THOSE BURNT LEAF TIPS OUR LITTLE FRIEND COLORED IN lol

here's some snaps of that 3x3/600 loaded with grom

day 26, 26" tall. pretty much done stretching....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

we'll see as she is the ugly duckling until the end when she blossoms.

M

mosca negra

It is my understanding that Zoo used Rez's Williams Wonder as the pollen donor; this male donated some heavy weight to his offspring!

Bravo!

REZDOG

Veteran
4#?
That's about 2g/watt.
Um....Zoiks! :yoinks:
I've never,ever,in twenty+ years of growing,seen those numbers.
Not from "Kong" (roflmao!) not Big Bud,nope....that takes the cake!
Tell him to do it,and document it here!
I'd love to see a 16#,4kW grow,or somesuch!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts