What's new

Grape Puff, Whiteberry OG, Querkle, Halo 2x

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
Well, before my other grow is done, i thought i would start some more seeds so i can have a head start. I am doing my high brix style of grow in my 4 x 4 x 8 closet under 600w cool-tube. The seeds were dropped on January 5th and out of 18 seeds popped, i got 13 to survive. Not the best but i am happy with it. well, here are some pics.

Gage Green Genetics Grape Puff 5/5

Mattman Seeds Whiteberry OG (Plushberry x white fire og)

TGA Subcool seeds Querkle (purple urkle x space queen)

Sanctuary gardens Halo 2x (Romulan x the purps) x (overlord x Dark queen) dark queen is (the purps x blackwater)

I cant wait for my plants in the bloom room to be done so i can get these sexed and going. Wondering if i can get a nice boy to meet a nice girl and make some good seeds..... Enjoy!

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
Glad you stopped by fellas. Feel more than welcome to post some pics of your plants if you'd like. Not much going on at this stage of my grow....

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
Transplanted all from 4" pots to one gallon containers. The querkles are still in 4" pots till they get a bit bigger. Here are some baby roots

Group shot

Ready to sex these and bloom once the big girls are done Ina week or 2.

I've ran querk for years, found a special mom outta 15. Prolly my favorite strain outta the 30-40 I've ran. Dialing her in took about 3 grows but she's solid maroon purple at the end caked with resin. Grape funk to the max.

I haven't heard of some of the breeders of ur strains.

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
Mattman seeds is a breeder from Sacramento I believe. Decided to give his gear a shot and am excited to see what the whiteberry og produces. Halo 2x was bred by sg1 of sanctuary gardens out of Oregon I believe. Good guy with great passion. You can find info on his strains here on icmag in the thread " minions of the dark" good group of guys and girls there.
I hope out of the 2 surviving querkles that I get something special. Feel free to post a pic of your querkle here if you'd like. Thanks for stopping by.

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
Quick update. Week 5 of bloom I have one female gage green genetics grape puff. She is the star of the show so far. I also have 2 whiteberry og by mattman left and they look good. One of the whiteberry went to full herm. Both of the querkles were male...... And I have one halo 2x and the other Hermed on me....will have pics of the few survivors soon. Hopefully no more shemales....

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Cougar, been a while.

I'm just starting to flower 2 Halo 2x females.
Hate them herms fo sho!
Hopefully I get a clean 1 myself.

Looking forward to pics.

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
It's spring time down here and I don't have the energy because work is busy. Trying to teach hundreds of people a day how to garden and what plant can work and what soil to use. Teaching people that don't want to listen is exhausting. I was shocked to find a herm but it's part of the treasure hunt. U sir will get some pics of them. My one day off...... Building a veggie garden and hanging with the wife...thanks for stopping by old man.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm my years of growing and recent pheno hunting, I found that it's easy to get a good clean cutting after someone does the work of culling the herms.
For the last 5 years, I've been popping seeds from 20 or so diff breeders.
I have found that every seed pack contained herms.
Finding the good ones is the prize for hard effort.

We just had a beautiful week of weather here, now back to yukky days.
The wife and I have enjoyed the mini spring.

Your teaching of growing skills sound familiar.
Once a mind is made up, you're not gonna change that mind.
Frustrating to deal with those types of folks.
Part of life I reckon.

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
We have had a colder and longer winter than normal. I know I can't complain but we get a minute of spring then summer for 5 months. Gotta get that $$$ in March April and May. Pheno hunting is like a treasure hunt, digging up trash more than treasure it seems like.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Being that I only have 7-8 solid keepers from 100's of seeds, more trash than treasure for sure.
This is why so many growers hoard their prize cuts.
Took a ton of work to get them.

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
halo 2x 4.5 weeks

The star of the show, Gage Green Genetics grape puff just beginning of week 7

2 whiteberry og's beginning their week 7

ready for these girls to finish. I did dust the halo 2x with a male grape puff with some purple on him just for shits and gigs. later haters

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Halo also looks amazing.
Looks very well grown.
Nice job, as always!!!!!!!!

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
Thanks for the compliments. Both those girls have me excited. The grape puff looks freakin fantastic. That halo 2x is really coming into her own. I like the bud structure on those two. If I get a minute I can post some pics for ya. Take care

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nicely grown Halo 2x

Mine are about week 5.
Buds look nice but no Halo smell yet.
Not really a Halo without it's one of a kind smell.
You'll know you have it when you smell it.

Latest posts

Latest posts