What's new

Grandpa’s Sativa Grow

GrandpaMillenial

I can't resist a thin leaved beauty !

I have a few beans of Laotion Muang Xia.

Then I have some Cambodian in transit.

Unfortunately, I can only grow these in the summer and I have to grow hybrids in the winter.

Im on the lookout for some pure jamaican long time weed

GrandpaMillenial

Just received some pollen in the mail from 7east genetics.

I ordered pollen from their strain “watermelon dragon”.
E7926A85-2A3E-460B-AB5A-1FA8D4E1DD05.png

I put a little pollen on the later added flo, one squirrel tail, and a little on stretchy.

62CFB6FC-8B73-4B89-8929-865142A7D385.jpeg

3C7EBA5E-781B-4944-8EC7-8D694EE8A790.jpeg

F1B2073E-0599-4F40-9F0A-01378DC9026D.jpeg

B37EA0EE-5B04-49CC-8DDE-D043F6FB3D50.jpeg

GrandpaMillenial

You don’t have any squirrel tail pollen you want to part with???

That pollen was ordered from 7eastgenetics

I have a female squirrel tail. so no squirrel tail pollen anytime soon.

Im thinking about reveging and reversing Flo to make a Panama x Flo and then a Squirrel Tail x Flo.

I could try reversing squirrel tail and getting some feminized pollen, but this flowering could go on upto 16 more weeks.

The guy at zomia said expect 18-20 weeks upto 23, i just started week 7 of Flower.

It would be cool to cross this thai with ace’s panama as well.

GreenAndFast

They are such good genetics over at Ace. Great for us that didn't experience the famed sativas of old. I started smoking 2003 and it was chronic and cheese everywhere. All stinky smelly stuff, but I don't long for that type of high. I want that electric, racy, psychedelic feeling. The love affair started after growing a solitary golden tiger. What a plant.

GrandpaMillenial

They are such good genetics over at Ace. Great for us that didn't experience the famed sativas of old. I started smoking 2003 and it was chronic and cheese everywhere. All stinky smelly stuff, but I don't long for that type of high. I want that electric, racy, psychedelic feeling. The love affair started after growing a solitary golden tiger. What a plant.

Exactly, I only keep indicas around for insomnia. Otherwise, I want motivational, talkative, electric.

I started on mexican mids, talkative party weed. otherwise you might have some “ghans” come through, indicas were rare in my friend group.

I look forward to checking out aces hazes and african, and thai selections.

GreenAndFast

Their Malawi was a pleasure to grow and a wonderful effect. The old timers haze was another good one but I crossed it to my mango Thai and made a pretty good cross. I've got a load of beans of that cross to explore. More beans than time, rather that than the other way around though haha

GrandpaMillenial

Their Malawi was a pleasure to grow and a wonderful effect. The old timers haze was another good one but I crossed it to my mango Thai and made a pretty good cross. I've got a load of beans of that cross to explore. More beans than time, rather that than the other way around though haha

Both of those are on my list. I have a Laotian and a Cambodian in transit. So many beans, so few grow tents!

GrandpaMillenial

I've got some Highland Lao seeds from the Real Seed Company that I haven't started yet. It'll be awhile too since I've got other strains growing now. Are you gonna post your grow on here? I'd like to follow along.
I've got a Highland Lao that has just popped now. The Cambodian sounds interesting.

I’m exploring zomia’s and ace’s catalog.

My Laotion is the Muang Xia and the Cambodian is the Kirivong.

I wanna check out Aces Hazes and Africans. Loving their Panama!

RottyRzr

I’m exploring zomia’s and ace’s catalog.

My Laotion is the Muang Xia and the Cambodian is the Kirivong.

I wanna check out Aces Hazes and Africans. Loving their Panama!
Hey Grandpa, I have their Panama in week 9 since flip right now. Nice big buds forming. This pic is a couple weeks ago. There are still a lot of white pistils but some have turned reddish brown. It's my first time growing a 100% sativa so Im not sure how much longer it's got. Cant wait to try her out!

Forgot to add that I also have their A5 killer Haze started.

Attachments

• IMG_3478.jpeg
    IMG_3478.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 65

RottyRzr

Hopefully you guys are in Europe where Ace seeds are easy to get. In the US, less so. Right now, Ace Panama 5 pack females are 25.00 on Ace website. I Looked last week, couldn’t find them in the US.

Someone in another thread posted this link. I’m thinking about placing an order there. Click about link for order info.

Ive been getting mine from multiverse beans. North atlantic is supposed to start carrying them soon.

GrandpaMillenial

I am in U.S. growing in the legal state of Michigan, just a few miles north of Detroit.

We have an ace authorize vendor that mails within the US. The seed cellar.

Any way just watered my girls 3 dixie cups of water with some molasses and bennies. We are wrapping up week 7 since flip.

0EA724E1-8CBC-4AB9-A557-FB3383ACC16A.jpeg

My cold basement slows bud growth a bit, but sure dies bring out the colors.

The Thai’s

34014A51-EA85-41B4-AFC7-A4E414322AB4.jpeg

B7848EEC-08B8-4079-B720-645DE7A57775.jpeg

My ace panamas,

First pic, i think she will be done in week 9, burned some leaves and some light stressed foxtails.
D268410F-653A-4A2E-BC1C-62179E98A82F.jpeg

Panama in the back of the s taking her time and chunking up, some fans are turning.
FF63F627-A0BC-4673-B34F-12455AA94511.jpeg

Flo, just finishing off, I know they are supposed to be done before week 8, but im not seeing much amber.
308DE402-A089-4DC3-8951-FE669C7665C0.jpeg