What's new

Grandoggy Purps (CSG keeper)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Husky Jackal if you top (or LST) the Grandoggys a couple times you will maximise yield, give a serious flush (we like 3 weeks) and you will almost certainly get purple colour and the best possible flavours and aromas.
ThePizzaMan i cant wait to see some nug shots, as for growing more of our strains i cant wait to find out what ya pick up next.
Peace

woolybear

Veteran
my doggies (from the m/f release) all have dark purple leaves and calyxes. I have gotten some great reactions from people at the store after smoking doggy in the parking lot. Damn! I smell the chronic and similar sentiments on multiple occasions! :)

I'm kind of interested in trying the new OG Chem after reading krunch's comments, and others. Need more room! And a new can filter!

On a side note, i recently went to a medical cannabis fair and sampled many herb. None of it was as good as the herb I got!

the fisherman

i took the original kens granddaddy found me a nice purple male and bred that with humbolt seed orginization chemdawg i like this cross all my plants had leaves the size of dinner plates i averaged 2-3 oz per plant inside of that cross i cant wait to see what it will do outside anyone got any idea how easy this strain molds outside

talktosamson

Veteran
i took the original kens granddaddy found me a nice purple male and bred that with humbolt seed orginization chemdawg i like this cross all my plants had leaves the size of dinner plates i averaged 2-3 oz per plant inside of that cross i cant wait to see what it will do outside anyone got any idea how easy this strain molds outside

I grew three phenos outsude in Oregon last summer and had 0 mold!! I.even pushed my keeper phebo onto November and still very little if any bud rot or mold on that lady!!! She takes a while outside so be patient...

the fisherman

I grew three phenos outsude in Oregon last summer and had 0 mold!! I.even pushed my keeper phebo onto November and still very little if any bud rot or mold on that lady!!! She takes a while outside so be patient...

thats good thats what i like toi hear what was you averaging in weight outside was the heafty