What's new

Grandoggy P

Here we go, these were taken 3 days before chop (day 62-63?)

I would say that out of the 2 seeds I popped, I found the pheno I was looking for. From all the purp that i've smoked this definitely resembles the GDP we used to get in my area a few years back and puts a shit eating grin on my face every time I walk into the room :jump:

I still have 8 spare seeds from the regular release, and I also bought a pack of the GDP fem's. So if I ever lose this beauty or want to see what else I can find, I have plenty of spares.

I'll try to get some more shots with most of the leaves gone soon

edit: It's hard to get the purple to show up in the pics but it is there. The buds arent full on purple but just hints of the color throughout. Hopefully 2nd run I can get her to fully purp up

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• gdp1.jpg
    gdp1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 12
  • gdp2.jpg
    gdp2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 10
  • gdp3.jpg
    gdp3.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 11
Also just to let it be known, this lone GDP out stinks a room of 5 chemdogs... Brush up against this plant and grape candy goes everywhere :D

shiftfoot

Dub,they look sweet thanks for posting them up.Wish I woulda picked up some of the regs.I'm bettin that Grandaddy Haze combo put out a nice combo too.How long ago were those regs available?Thanks again,Peace Shift

What kind of a yeilder was this girl?? Also does anyone know if the GranDoggyPurps will be released again in regular format? I would like to get my hands on some of these but im not keen on fems?? Any help would be great! Thanks! OH... def a beauty you have there GreenThumbdub! Very nice work....

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stunning ladies, so delicious looking.....thanks for sharing, what are your overall thoughts on the strain?

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Very nice Bro!Lookin alot like GDP.I looked on the Boo and i couldnt find these.Im starting from scratch after losing every Mother and pack of beans i ever had:moon:,and am looking to start over.These would be nice to start the old collection off with.I havent checked SBay for them,guess ill give that a looksee.Great job,nice score.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:tiphat:

C

chefro420

A good friend was just going on about this strain . Haven't seen him this excited in a while . He was saying that this would be in his garden for a long , long , long time to come !

Stunning ladies, so delicious looking.....thanks for sharing, what are your overall thoughts on the strain?

This strain is very easy to grow and clones even easier. She'll take just about anything you throw at her and still be happy. The female I got smells and tastes great, nice and grapey. The yield could be better but maybe I need to try something different. Compared to the chemdog that I run, the potency on the GDP is slightly less but honestly anything has a hard time competing with the chem.

Out of a clean glass piece this GDP tastes amazing and one of my favorite strains.

I still have 8 of the original beans (non fem) and a 10 pack of the fems so sometime soon I will pop a few more and see what else that I can find. I'd love to find a full on purple pheno, the most color I could get from this one is just on the tips.

Welcome back fellas, thanks for the strain. I'll be buying from you again for sure.

I have 1 sour cheese going right now that looks good so far, just having a claw problem but other than that they look and smell killer. Kind of spicy smelling

I'm actually just starting my 6th week on the 2nd run so I will post some updates when I can, they look MUCH better this run

S

stickey fingers

Granddogy Purps

Granddogy Purps

greenthumbdud, great job !!! hope my Granddogy Purps turns out 1/2 as goood :D

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow greenthumbdub

that looks v nice
you can def see gdp traits in those pics

and outstink 5 chemdog,now thats what we want to hear

sorry we didnt post sooner we have not been around for the last 6 1/2 months
but we back now and are ready to catch up

peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cant wait to find out how the Fems compare with the Regular seeds for you.....thanks again for sharing.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts