What's new

Gram per watt strains with quality

What are your go to yielders that have some real dankess? I'm talking gram per watt strains. Share your opinions please!

Mine are Critical Kush and Big Buddha Cheese! Both can pull 8 zips a plant, 4 plants per 1k! No Co2

O

originalogrower

Lui is my go to indica its one of my moms and my sativa is amnesia haze. Outdoors I get about a pound a plant. Indoors I only run one 400 watt and I get about 3 oz a plant. Nothing major but I've seen both go more. Both provide killer buds haven't found anything yet to make me get rid of either. That's why I was looking for more strains in my thread. If you can get a hold of lui13 from dutchgrown its killer. I'm starting some soon to do a little breeding back to my pure lui female.

GuyManDude

Chemdog - big hard greasy nuts and the high is like someone hit you in the head with a shovel. not too difficult to get half pound per plant indoors - hand fed coco, 3 gallon bags, AN hobbyist level nutes. This girl stinks like a funky skunks ass dipped in astringent.
LA Confidential - great all around smoke. 2 hits and I am ready to dance on the tables at the bar. 4 hits and i can't get horizontal enough. My best with this strain was 19 ounces from 3 plants. Rock hard buds and the smell is slightly skunky but not overwhelming

Chemdog - big hard greasy nuts and the high is like someone hit you in the head with a shovel. not too difficult to get half pound per plant indoors - hand fed coco, 3 gallon bags, AN hobbyist level nutes. This girl stinks like a funky skunks ass dipped in astringent.
LA Confidential - great all around smoke. 2 hits and I am ready to dance on the tables at the bar. 4 hits and i can't get horizontal enough. My best with this strain was 19 ounces from 3 plants. Rock hard buds and the smell is slightly skunky but not overwhelming

How long do you have to veg for the Chemdog to pull those yields?

Feijao

My go to quality yielders are Pure AK, Secret Recipe and Old Time Moonshine / I Bubblegum. I can hit 2 per light with these and people love them. I have a shorter pheno of Pure AK that I swear people are in love with.

vapor

Veteran
Sweetskunk and seedsman haze, can pull 10-12 oz in a 10gal. Usually 12 weeks flower but i have one sweetskunk in a 20 gal that is almost at week 16 flower{looks huge} quality is way above average...blam blam blam

Secret Recipe and OTM x Indiana Bubblegum all sound delicious! I've had my eye those, didn't know the OTM cross was a yielder. I think I remember reading OTM was a low yielder, I'll check 'em out

growhi

its absolute nonsense gpw , its meaningless !

first priority should be quality , find the greatness and then go about milking maximum yeild out of her !!

Baltazhar

frustrated people said it's nonsense.

To me it has more to do with knowing how to fill your space , and knowing how to optimize each phenos growth to get maximal light covering .

Then you can play with nuts , trying to get the good balance of nutrients ( differents pheno do not eat the same way) and to optimize temp ( some prefere low temps , some higher etc) , these two factor being correlated by light intensity.

It's hard for me to understand how to get quality if you do not know anything about plants nutrition and environnment

pastor

very complex to evaluate yield.
you can beat any g per watt score with a no ending growth like 6 mounths of vegetative...
you can't judge yield only based on the wattage of your lamp or set up.
you must count the total of watts invested and the numbers of hours per day.
one day of 18/6 is more expensive than one of 12/12: not the same total...

IMO, something like that sounds more realistic to me:

total watt per plant = watt per hour * hours a day * number of days / number of plant

gramme per plant / total watt per plant= yield (g/w)

as you can see the yield is falling down :deadhorse

Growhi and Pastor, I appreciate the input, but I'm not asking for grow tips or how to calculate grams per watt. We all already know about total time and yada yada. Some of us have plant limits or want to mitigate risk. And those that do, want something to be as efficient as possible with said limits. That's why they care about grams per flowering watt. And not every strain will hit gram per watt. Quality and gpw can be achieved, and they have here several times. It's always nice switching up strains and still getting that type of effiency. Thus, asking for the strain suggestions. Peace.

hobb3s93

I just had a great first experience with chem d, ran side by side coco vs dwc. IMO coco did better with yeild and had fatter calyxs . Long story short chem d is now my bottom bitch , get a good cut and run with it, i'm sure she wont disapoint

H

highsteppa

I agree that gpw doesnt mean anything without factoring in veg time. Chem d looks to yield very well, but not sure if she can outdo the sister. ecsd has been the best yielder for me, plus that nice stretch = less veg time.

Latest posts

Latest posts