What's new

Gracious Breeders

moth

There are many Money Grubbing Arsehole in Tx I will admit.
Just another Reason I want out.
Not to mention the polotics, we wont even go there !
Peace

sparobis

Veteran
texas has some up and coming breeders!..i say good luck tk....im a yank that loves the texas breed! my wife is from texas so i know the peeps are very kewl,not to mention there strains! one in particular i say ANNAC represents texas to the maximum potential! gl on your ventures bro!
peace
sparo

G

I would like to say a BIG thanks to this community as a whole. The more people I meet on here the more it feels like a big group of friends. Have had nothing but positive experiences and help from all the members here. Thanks goes Out to all you GUYS and GALS! Yall deserve it.

Just from watching all your grows TK I can get an idea how generous LS and some of the other breeders are. I mean you alone are overgrowing Texas :) Keep up the green work TK, H3ad, JLP, Wally, GDW (your time will come again) and too all the others.

Youre right Rellikbuzz Makes me proud to be a Texan too! Moth thats sad to here man but I can understand where you are coming from. I love this state and hate it dearly at the same time.

moth

cemchris said:
I Moth thats sad to here man but I can understand where you are coming from. I love this state and hate it dearly at the same time.
Well said Cemchris, Thank You
My long time smoking and fishing friends are up NW ! I miss them thats all
Have to be the lone smoker and on my toes because of work !
Plus I could go fishing at a diff hole everyday and never run out of place to fish.
Cheers

Rellikbuzz

zeppelindood said:
did you ever drop the sour saver v1 i sent you 2 years ago texas kid???

I'm sure that your name was an innocent omission on TK's part, Zepp. There is no doubt that you are one of the most giving breeders here at ICMag. I know of several people that would not be growing without your help because they couldn't afford the higher priced gear or you just came right out and gifted them some.

Don't worry, my percussive brotha! I got your back!! Zeppelindood is one of ICMag's treasures!! :yes:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
sorry to be like that.... my bad... i was hopeful to see sour saver ova there at texas kid's though :D

Rell... those words are blushers... many warm thoughts br0ther ~

G

Man, everyones turning into crotchity old bastards around here.hahah just kidding.

I have not had the opprotunity to run them yet Zep, I think I have the Black Kush in there that is actually higher on my drool list than the Sour Saver.

I checked I have John Paul Jones, Sour Saver, and Zozo in my stash, so breeders choice, what do ya want see go in the TK gauntlet? I will run which ever one you want highlight. Are there any there that you don't have a grow thread on already?

I didn't mean to leave anybody out Zep, Bacchus, CBF, BG, Capt. Crip., Meduser, Reeferman, lucifer all of you guys have been more than generous to me as well as the IC community at large

Tex

G

thanks to everyone :wave::friends:for all your kind words.

love to all
annac
everything grows bigger in Texas :D

sysprog

It's a great thing many breeders do by sending free beans out without expecting anything in return. It is no suprise to see that TK has been gifted many rare and costly strains given the well known fact that he's one of the best showcase growers online. It continues to be suprising that so many of these breeders give out to virtual unkown entities when they obviously bring nice scratch through auctions & retailers. To say they are generous and kind is an understatement. Shoot, many of these same breeders got their start in much the same way.

TK's honesty and character are a strong indication of what can be expected in the coming months: incredible crosses with histories cast in internet archives! One can only imagine the possibilities.

To all those generous souls thank you.

haha...grow big or go home, eh?

G

I'd like to 2nd what my Texas brothas have already stated, plus I'd like to give my own thanks to all those breeders here who put out quality genetics on the cheap or even... FREE! These guys are true gentlemen and I love 'em dearly in a non-gay way. :D

TK, I can't wait to see what kind'a shit you've got up yer sleeve, bro. Damn hot roddin' motherscooter!!! :yes:

tragic1

Hands down, the 3 most genorous people i have met on this site are JLP,Annac,TK.

Not to mention, These guys have so much knowledge. It's a real pleasure anytime I get to talk with them.

TK all the best with your breeding.I cant wait to see whats cookin' down in TX.

G

If the breeders let you test beans for them. You got to feel honored. These guys do some hardwork, to make a good product. Look at the choices. My head spins with all the choices. :p

Last edited:
G

TK is a great guy, he helped me out thats for sure. Can't wait to see what crosses TK is going to come up with. I bet they are going to be great.

Thanks again TK. I owe ya one

G

canine said:
And biggest in Alaska :dance:

now that was just pure evil....lol.:sasmokin: :muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:jk,jk.

thank you tragic1....:wave:

the fun has just begun..

love to all
annac

Texas size full spectrum.... candlewatt power/luminas.....the number just before infinity

Hello from MoMolisa