What's new

Gotta choose one of them (lottery prize)

grimweeder

if its free seeds id choose either SSH or super lemon haze as they seem to get some great reports ssh is probably better cos its a more tried an tested strain. i never grown either so cant comment from personal experience jus wot ive seen online.

Asiatica

MrNice SSH is First choice
THseeds SAGE Second
GH SSH Third

Just want to add.....Ive grown a few versions of SSH and they have all been outstanding smoke, 100% NO DOUBT!!!
But....
After smoking some SAGE from the med clubs around Kali, I can honestly say the SAGE is FUCKING STRONG ASS WEED!!!
Definately comparable to SSH.
I think SAGE just has a little more "BASS/BOTTOM/INDICA" to it vs SSH which is a serious Sat dom hybrid.

Peace and positive vibes.
:joint:

K

kiree

hahahaha Im even more confused than before :D. the SAGE seems to rule. followed by the ssh and then the slh.

@ Asiatica

Whats the indica line in SAGEs smoke like ? Somethin that just numbs your body a little and your just "throwing" your legs foward when walking :D or is it like a stronger stone ?

raygun

Between the SAGE and SSH(from GH) I would take the SAGE. Nothing but good reviews of SAGE for the most part. the SSH I would get from Mr.Nice

K

kiree

got today the free sage and a pack of slh that was 25% off. Will start a grow log as soon as they sprout.

Latest posts

Latest posts