What's new

Got raided hehe

Squiggles

hi crew

my place got raided while i was away
5 cars 10 coppers and a tv crew apparantly i had over 50 plants in full head out the back

the coppers felt a bit sheepish when all they discovered was 3 plants and some trim in the freezer

i get the last laugh though the warrent was dated 29th april
and unless i cant count 30 days from 29th april does not equal 25th november heheheheeheheheehe

so i didnt make it on tele damn what a shame
heres to the WA police still a bunch of useless fuckers :tiphat:

Squiggles...
:gday:

C

CLOWD11

That would be Australia.... Western Australia.
Good to hear all is good Squiggles!

Last time those fuckers come crashing through my front door with about 15 pigs in tow, they got a small bud and my orchy bong lol
Fkn fools!

mesh99

Sorry to hear about the raid squiggles. Any ideas as to how the cops found out and who tipped them off?

rexamus616

Veteran
shouldn't that make it harder for them to do it again? especially when the warrant was out of date?

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
glad that they didnt mess your pad up too much... these pigs can be vicious fuckers... all the best goin out to you boys down under! keep growin :joint:

moonunit

Dam m8, sorry to hear about your visit, good to hear they walked away tail between their legs like the fools they are :).
The stupidity of making a plant illegal, and whilst wasting resources on pure idiocy, violent crimes and theft increases. All those officers could actualy be serving the citizens of australia and looking out for us, helping us, as opposed to their current agenda of enforcing corporate rule.
If there is anything i can do to help just holla m8
much respect
moonunit

awwwww man, sorry to hear mate no wonder i havent seen anything, any ideas of how they got to your patch mate, hope it isnt the website ?

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NOOOOOO! not again bro, well at least you should be able to fuck them up on a technicality
good luck
Stay Safe.
and if there is anything i can do just let me know
peace bro
shaun

Squiggles

thankyou for the well wishes crew

i am a litlle pissed as it was my ohaze x skunk1 they got
and they were a good 8ft high, i know Bushy mother fuckers

and i also know who tipped them off hehe we are going to be bestest buddies for the next week or so hehehe

i would like to point out though that they havent got everything i have going at the moment and this one is for the pigs :moon:

i am flat strap with family and work at the moment crew
so no pics for the interm

oh and while i am at it knowing the cops read this site
i did have 50 head plants they got havested and all of it was giving away for FREE yep thats right FREE:wave:

i am not angry or pissed off i knew the rules and broke them
and will continue to do so untill this wrong is righted
certain drugs should be legal and freely availiable to those whom wish to use them period

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts