What's new

got 65 bucks, what AN nutrient to buy??

TicalionStalion

bud factor X seems like a pretty cool product. does it work the way its advertised? has anyone seen a good increase in resin production???

TicalionStalion

i still cant decide, I have a small bottle of gravity and snow storm ultra, not sure if I wanna try those out or not! lol. I may be leaning more towards the beneficial mycos and such...tarantula and piranha maybe?? hows that great white shark product? anyone use that? Im curious george over here haha.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
lol u guys are a riot. "gettin doo doo and chocolate all over my god damn handlebars!" the only thing Im not clear on, is this...if I buy, say scorpion juice, or the old label big bud, does this mean Im getting an old stock product? you know? how long ago did they stop making these products? or atleast how long has it been since they changed the label on big bud, if its been over a year or 2, does that mean the old label big buds selling on ebay are years old??

thanks guys!

the old bigbud is about the same as the new. and im using them both side by side, there great.

bud factor X seems like a pretty cool product. does it work the way its advertised? has anyone seen a good increase in resin production???

YES!! its awsome, like scorpion juice but instad of 10ml-30ml/L its 2ML/L with magnesium (taken from bigbud)

i still cant decide, I have a small bottle of gravity and snow storm ultra, not sure if I wanna try those out or not! lol. I may be leaning more towards the beneficial mycos and such...tarantula and piranha maybe?? hows that great white shark product? anyone use that? Im curious george over here haha.

gravity was useless IMHO. storm i havent used. bushmaster is the onlything from them i use.

pirhana has more strains of trichoderma then greatwhite. and sometimes its cheaper then the greatwhite (i guess i get a really good discount)

toohighmf

Veteran
seriously. old big bud powder is the ticket if you absolutely HAVE to try an AN product. the powder don't go bad. wouldn't worry about it.

yes the plates @ RC are 166F, and they tell you not to touch your plate. If you walk out w 3rd degree burns, may I recommend either a hearing aid, ritalin, or a helmet??? j/k.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Fuck it, I'll sell you an eiffer for $65. You gotta come pick it up, though; I don't deliver.
bipotato

If you could reword this post of yours there might be an updated version of a famous Sammy Hagar song from 25 years ago!

"I Don't Deliver - 65" just doesn't have the panache of the original song title perhaps.

CC

Latest posts

Latest posts