What's new

gorillizglue4,,serious happiness,,,green poison and others for s2"s winter run

N

noyd666

some nice growth there s2 man those 12'' duct's stand out, yer cheating a bit, bloody flower heads on the walls, reflection I bet.:biggrin:

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
you werent wrong when you said you like to put the work in and a challenge :) 36 plants of different strains hand watering busy busy :) nice set up. i really need to expand my grow

interested to see how the poison goes.

subbed

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some nice growth there s2 man those 12'' duct's stand out, yer cheating a bit, bloody flower heads on the walls, reflection I bet.:biggrin:
courtesy of "laura Ashley" for the flowerhead wallpaper,,,,,yeah mate acoustic ducting is pretty hefty at 12inch big ,uote=Irish_traveller;6869622]hey 944s2 your room is rocking dude...
https://youtu.be/kr8-E8may2Y[/quote]
hey irish,,,thanks for that,,,yeah the rooms taking shape now,,,,any kinks should be ironed out by the 2nd or 3rd run but all good presently,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2,

Looking good thanks for the update
How long are your flowering for ?
Must be flushing around 420 ?

Thanks
GA
hey ga,,,,start flush towards end of april,,looking around end of week 9 for most of them and my "sssdh" will finish off under a cfl in my prop cupboard cos they will end around 12-13weeks,,thanks for popping in mate,,

you werent wrong when you said you like to put the work in and a challenge :) 36 plants of different strains hand watering busy busy :) nice set up. i really need to expand my grow

interested to see how the poison goes.

subbed
cheers greeng,,,,
I have run the "green poison" before and wasn't disappointed,,great strain imho,,,,,fun and games will start now with 9 different strains in this room,,,peace and regards s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how do you find finishing the plants under the cfl ?
hey greeng,,,,
it will be the first time I have used the 300w cfl so late into flower but cos the "sssdh" take much longer to finish and the next run will up and going whilst the above finishes off,,its the reason why I only took 2 "ssssdh" cuts as I can only fit 2 in my prop cupboard ,,,, s2

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
It'll probably do the sssdh good finishing under CFL, reason being plants, particularly hazes, don't like a high intensity of light during the final weeks as the buds swell, and it may in fact increase the terpene content. I know lots of people that back off the lights and turn the wattage down during the last few weeks to increase resin and terps.

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few pics,,lamps off,,just into 4 weeks of bloom,,,,
all moving up the gearbox now,,lol
bio flores and boost accelerator now,,folier sprayed once a week with bio boost starting end of this week,,,,
misted with mineral water presently,,,,waiting to see if any of the strains are finicky feeders etc,,,,,happy garden at the moment,,,,pics of my temps and humidity,,s2
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59243&pictureid=1413667

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fecking he/she green poison

fecking he/she green poison

a few light leaks in the first 2 weeks of bloom,,came back to haunt me lol,,

one of my lovely "green poison" went to the "dark side" also she was one of the nearest to the air conditioner although the other green poisons,,blue kush,,and deep cheese are unaffected,,,,,
no pollen formed in any balls on the green poison ,,,caught it pretty quickly,,if there were any "early openers" then there were very few but I don't think so,,,,,,
I will need to keep a close watch up till I leave for ic cup,,, few pics before I cut and chucked,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nuts to that mate, hope they go no farther. fun at the cup.
cheers noyd,,,
no mate shes gone,,cut and chucked,,,,feck that!,,she/he was shaping up well,,,lovely aroma,,,lovely big pistils and lots of them but alas no she had to go,,,,,hope that's the end of them now,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
end of week 4,,,1st pic is of one of my "gg4" clones ,,,looking very happy,
not too bad a canopy with 9 different strains in this room,
other pics are rest of run at lights off,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"sssdh" to the darkside

"sssdh" to the darkside

during my nightly checks after a couple of light leaks [albeit very brief] during the first 2 weeks of bloom I found that 1 of my 2 "sssdh" had developed a few balls,,
rest of the plant was fine but I wont risk it,,
it was also the tallest plant in the room,,
gutted as I have only 2 of these ,,
so cut and chucked,,
not worth the risk with nearly 40 plants in full bloom,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice work s2 filling out nicely :)

i hope its keeping you busy ;)
hey GreeeeN,,,,
thanks for stopping by buddy,,
yeah they are filling out well,,
to be honest I be glad when this 1st run in the new room is over,,,,
I know the rooms weak points now so the next run will have more plants,,less strains and no bloody light leaks going into bloom,,,,,be glad when I reach end of week7 so I can ease off on being a "nano detective" lol,,,,s2