What's new

Gorillia glue #$4 grow log

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's time to make a grow log for this strain. If anyone has any question just ask..

Veg Nutrients
PBP grow + Beneficial Bio Root Bloom , sea green and Rootamentary + Hygrozyme.

Flower Nutrients
PBP Bloom+ Beneficial Bio Humic Acid 55%, Kelp Logic, Guano Organic high in p, Compost Tea. Sometimes I squirt some Fire in the mix(heavy 16)

Soil: Foxfarm OF,HF, Sunshine mix#4 and Coco all mixed together..

Veg Room: 600w MH Gavita Triple Star Hood, 2 Hydrofarm 8 bulb t5's, Secret Jarden DR150 PRO, DR60 tents, Clone King 36 site x2..

Flower room Lighting: 3kw using Gavita and E-Papilion.

I start with 4" cuts taken from my mommy gg#4$ placed into the Clone King. After 10 days the cuts are taken out to be transplanted into 16oz plastic cups placed under t5 with 4 bulbs off.

After they have reached 8" there transplanted to a 1g pot placed under the 8 bulb t5 until there 15". After that another transplant into there final flowering pot under the 600w MH. Here they will stay until they reach 24" min size.. I normally veg for 60 days min. I have taken them to 90 days veg.

When ready for flower I Lollipop the plants add 6' stakes for support. GG#4$ needs a lot of support. This strain has weak branches with massive lateral branching that also needs to be supported. She does very well with a screen setup. I like doing tree's. If you want to get the best yield a screen is needed.

As the plants grow I do more pruning as needed. She can be a very unruly plant from all the lateral side branching. I feed @1.3ec for the fist week then lower the EC to 1.0 for 5 weeks. weeks 6-7 I use my bloom booster's that are all high in P. After 2 weeks the bloom booster's are stopped. This is when I start lowering the EC from 1.0 to 0. This method is new to me I will evaluate against the normal flushing Routine( RO water).

I do a summer clean every year. During this time everything is cleaned, The rooms are treated to keep pest from entering there are no plants in flower during this clean. All plants in veg have cuts taken, Rooted, transplanted to 1g pots. Anything that's left gets destroyed. I do this for a few reasons, the most important to me is to keep everything clean. A clean environment keeps the plants healthy and prevents pathogens/Molds from growing..

Here are some picture of my last harvest. As I mentioned if anyone has some questions just ask.

LINK TO ALBUM

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Sweet! This thread is really going to help me out on my first run with the glue. :tiphat:

And as info for new people just popping in.......Purple Frostbyte's GG4 placed 3rd in the IC Cup this year. Really has it dialed in :respect:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here some random shots of the equipment I use ....

55g Drum for RO/DI water

picture.php

40g Res

picture.php

Power Distribution panel.

picture.php

New Scrubber 36 x 12

picture.php

Inline fan 12"

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the veg/clone/transplant area.

DR150 TENT/ 8 bulb T5

picture.php

Rooted clones various strains under a 8 bulb t5 with 4 turned off

picture.php

Cloner 36 site

picture.php

picture.php

B

beakermuppet

Right on........Be good to see a log from somebody who knows her inside and out, from start to finish......to say you have her dialed is a huge understatement.

This is going to be very helpful for all the peeps that are just starting to grow her out..........Hopefully getting her in a month, fingers and toes crossed!!

Sub'd, looking forward to the show.

B

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's a ave 3kw setup nothing special here lol. I do appreciate the kind words. There's lot's of things that need improvements. My veg area is not the best. It get's really dirty when I do the transplanting. It's almost a sealed room just a very small 2' gap between the house and the screen room. It was built on the deck with an awning and a drop ceiling. so the dust gets everywhere. I need to make a exhaust for when im doing that so most of the dust will get sucked out. i was drying my plants in ther as well. I have lot's of room to do that. For now im drying in the flower rooms closet.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
looking good in there pf ,I wanted to ask a question concerning variation in the glue,have you ever seen clones from your same mother grown in the same enviorment show variation concerning structure, smell , color ,taste?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are some slight differences but nothing that would make me think it wasn't gg#4.

Some have some color some dont, some have larger yields, All smell the same, Growth structure is the same.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
There are some slight differences but nothing that would make me think it wasn't gg#4.

Some have some color some dont, some have larger yields, All smell the same, Growth structure is the same.

interesting :thinking: ,is there any aspect about gg#4 that you would change if you could?i I've seen her on here grown in diff stages you know clones , adults, mature flowers haven't seen any posts stating her flaws I know you've grown her like mad so I was just wondering if there was something you would change if you could?

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More CBD...

She has weak branch strength. She could fill in the Cola's better. Yield could be better.