What's new

Gorilla valley og

This strain was mentioned on the WGF thread and I couldn't find anything on here about it, anyone have information?, pics of this cross ? Sounds awesome forsure . Is it a cross of the original valley og clone or archives valley girl? Thanks for your time

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
theres pics in the gg4 thread, just takes some digging, thats how I found em. I think the lineage is sfv OG x gg4 :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GVOG is not out in the public. There where no seeds made of this for public release. There is only 1 other person that has this cut. I made 2 different crosses of this both produce the same with different terps. The 1st 1 SFV X GG#4 grows like a OG smells sweet very OG. The other 1 is GVOG x Sdubb same OG structure but this plant stinks. I will most likely drop the Sour GVOG. I wont keep both there identical except the smell.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I have one gvog that I've been holding for a few months. Haven't flowered her yet but am going to soon and will document what I get at that time. Looking forward to it.

Very cool cross I look forward to any reports on her ,I'm planning a similar cross with an archive valley girl male x to the gg4 clone , just popped a handful of the valley girls hopefully a nice valley boy comes my way

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
first run with gvOG :tiphat:

Attachments

• gvog1a.jpg
    gvog1a.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 44
  • gvog1b.jpg
    gvog1b.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 45

abirdintheair