What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla 🦍 haze

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gorilla haze at 17 days old
Just given them their first topping
IMG_3548.jpeg

IMG_3549.jpeg

IMG_3550.jpeg

And the Xodus
(One has gone off to a friend, it’s possible he may make a thread on her…)
IMG_3551.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
26 days old.
Repotted into 3L pots today, all have split nicely- one a little behind the other three but she’ll catch up.
Once this next set of leaves are a bit bigger I’ll top them again and remove any side branches under the split
IMG_3580.jpeg

IMG_3581.jpeg

IMG_3582.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
38 days old.
Double topped now so split into four, with side branches removed under the split.
I’ll be repotting into 20 L pots in the next couple of days, managed to find a place that still sells peat based soil (courtesy of a member on here) so I picked some up today

Here they are
IMG_3623.jpeg

IMG_3624.jpeg
IMG_3625.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
I got the girls repotted on Tuesday into 20L pots, compost with peat in 🥳🥳 so it doesn’t instantly dry out when the light comes on.
They had filled the 3L pots with roots in two weeks, and now Settling into their new shoes, so I’ll get a couple of pictures tomorrow :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
46 days old, looking fine… rooting away as I type. Shouldn’t be too long until flip, depending how fast they anchor and take off.. maybe week and a half- two weeks.
Here they are, accompanied by the exodus which have also been double topped
IMG_3641.jpeg

IMG_3642.jpeg