What's new

Gorilla Grape Grow

G

Guest 16149

Hey Rad
I just saw your tagline, Gorilla Grape X Jack The Ripper, sounds like a really nice cross :)
I really like the Gorilla Grape, think she will cross well like C-99 crosses well :)
Good Luck :)

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Nice can't wait to see em fully flowering all purple and frosty pushing out that grape scent us purple fans love so much!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
heres some shots of my gorilla grapes, Ima keep her in the garden. Mine had a lil bit better yield than the mm, like a high yielding gdp kush cross...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

outside
picture.php

too bad Outlaw went down, hope everything turns out aright and he gets his freedom back, guess 'outlaw' wasnt the best name ta choose for the business he was in.

ive ran gorilla grape and 2 packs of magic merlin, i like merlin better it yields more and smells and tastes better, all the gorilla grapes i ran smell like swamp weeds instead of sweet purple, the gorilla grape did turn more purple than the merlin tho!! im gettn ready 2 cross a merlin male 2 my keeper gorilla grape, magic merlin, kens gdp, and some others just so i got some kens gdp seeds, im going 2 have alot of extra seeds 2 give away i know people will want them sence outlaw got hit, im going 2 see if i can send them in on bre ed ba y, im going 2 post the polination there 2, my females should be ready in 2 weeks

G

Guest 16149

Do not know about the Magic Merlin, did not get any. But my Gorilla Grape tastes like fine wine or sour grapes, no swamp weed to it :)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is Gorilla Grape is the same with Gorilla Kush ? :D i got some of the Gorilla kush and the nug does look like the GG, just wondering

ChronJohn

looks dank my mans!

purpleblockhead when those seeds are ready you should send some in to seedbay for the server fundraiser. Sounds like you've got some awesome crosses in the works I'd love to have the opportunity to sample a couple of them :)

blaner123 those are very nice looking gg's, i can tell you got a urkel pheno by the leafs they look just like my gdp and the urkel i had, my gorila grape has 9 and 11 leafs on every leaf i must have the dpd pheno type

chronjohn i will im glad you told me that!! im new here i didnt know that i could send them in, im hittn hole plants so im going 2 have 600-1000 per plant thats more than enough for me 2 play around with!! im lettn 2 clones catch up in veg they should be ready in 2 weeks so im around 4-5 weeks from thrown the male in, ill keep you posted!! i love it its fun!!!

G

Guest 16149

Here is the Gorilla Grape at the end of 4 weeks flowering now, just 4 more to go, she smells so sweet :)

G

Guest 18340

Holy Shit Blane! I can't believe that's only 4 plants in that tray, very nice brother:good:

G

Guest 16149

Thanks Evl :)
Yup 4 dense plants, the Gorilla Grape bushes up on its own, I did not prune, lst or do anything to it except let it grow :)

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Looking good dude! I got a Magic Merlin flowering in my CFL cab in week 5 and it's soooooooo sweet and grapey!! Reminds me of this Grape Kush I get at the club almost thinking they are renaming MM buds cuz it's smell damn near exactly like it!

Latest posts

Latest posts