What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue wins in Michigan at the HT Cup

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Here are the results of the 2014 HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup in Michigan.

Indica
1ST - Oasis Medical Seeds - Paris OG
2ND - Herbal Solutions - Alien Dawg F2
3RD - Herban Legendz, LLC - Grape OX

Sativa
1ST - Arborside Compassion - CATFISH
2ND - Organibliss - Ghost Train Haze #1
3RD - We Grow Education and Collective Centers - MelonGum

Hybrid
1ST - Herbal Solutions - Gorilla Glue
2ND - Pure West Compassion Club - Death Star
3RD - Kushman Veganics for Buds & Roses - Veganic Candyland

Concentrate
1ST - Mr. B's Extracts - Raskal's Lemon
2ND - 710 Savant - Kosher Kush Dewaxed
3RD - Oasis Medical / Vader Extracts / Dab Vader - Candy Jack Shatter

Non-Solvent Hash
1ST - NLG - Jedi Kush Ice Wax
2ND - Arborside Compassion - HeadCandy Kush Hash
3RD - New World Seeds Resource Center - Northern Hash Plant Hash

Edible
1ST - DepoTown - Captain Kirks' Lime in the Coconut
2ND - Metro Detroit Compassion Club Inc. - Special Fx Labs - Dark Chocolate Mint - Quad Chunk
3RD - Arborside Compassion - Arborside Delights Gorilla Paw

CBD
Flowers - Detroit Nutrient Company / IDK Farms - Canatonic
Concentrates - CANNA Vest / care of Michigan Hemp Company - Concentrated Hemp Oil "CBD"
Edibles - MTG - Flower of Life Extract CBD Pills w/ Vernon Phillips

Best Booth
1ST - Vader Extracts
2ND - DABSTIX
3RD - Pure West Compassion Club
Best Product
1ST - Dab Stix by Dab Stix
2ND - Dabkins by Dabkins
3RD - Terpp Extractors by Terpp Extractors

Best Glass
1ST - Nexus Glass by Nexus Glass
2ND - Torched Glass Art by Torched Glass Art
3RD - Silika Double Recycler by Silika Glass

Cartel530

Veteran
Congrats! Makes me a proud father of such beautiful bitch! hahaha thanks joesy for the lovely creation!

Vishus

Salutations! I have been following the payasogrow instagram account and it all looks like the product of passion. Valediction!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
EVERY one of these pretenders needs to pay up homage, and share there rewards w/ Josey....my 2 cents

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
big ups to Josey and all the other members who shared it around. I left the cup with 3 GG4's. Amazing to see that the Glue was dominating this cup.
Paladin and Gladstoned treated me well! Medicated Acres booth smoked me waaayyy out!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

well done master Whales....... :yes:

f2451369-bdd4-4090-95da-e03b2eb1cbdd_zps8386cfc1.jpg

Last edited:

symbiote420

Veteran
Just saw this thread, sending a big shout out to Josey Whales and all who've made it possible for the Glue cut making it's way around! That was my bro Leafdoctor's GG#4 that won 1st place ....he won 2nd place Indy with the Alien Dawg and 2nd place Saty with the GTH #1, too which tested 29.92%, the highest at the Cup!! He doesn't have an account here but trust me he thanks JW from the bottom of his heart. He entered 4 strains and 3 placed, he doesn't even smoke so when I told him this batch of Glue was waaay better than he ever ran it before guess that was true because there were a couple other GG#4s entered!!

One thing about the event I didn't like was there were some peeps there selling Glue cuts for $100/2 for $150, they didn't know anything about Josey when I asked em and barely knew anything about the Glue either plus the cuts and live plants they took clips off of looked sickly ...I hope peeps that picked em up took preventative measures!!