What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla glue from cloneville in Los Angeles, California

whatthe215

Veteran
Cloneville was a joke a couple years ago, I assume they're still a joke now. Look around and you'll likely find spider mites. I wouldn't risk it personally. You'd be better of finding a dispensary or delivery service that has GG4 cut... they are out there. I can't remember which but I saw a delivery near Hollywood the other day that had glue cuts. I'd bet on that before cloneville or any other nursery.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Real glue comes with mites...lol.... but regardless what ur told treat any cut u get from anywhere like its dirty,.. trust noone. ..... lol...

shegrows

Cloneville was a joke a couple years ago, I assume they're still a joke now. Look around and you'll likely find spider mites. I wouldn't risk it personally. You'd be better of finding a dispensary or delivery service that has GG4 cut... they are out there. I can't remember which but I saw a delivery near Hollywood the other day that had glue cuts. I'd bet on that before cloneville or any other nursery.

Do you know now which delivery service have the gg#4 cut?:tiphat:

I bought a Gorilla Glue clone 2 weeks ago from Cloneville. It's coming along great and it doesn't have spider mites. Also got some super lemon haze, kosher kush, and alien fire. All the strains that I've gotten have been legit, and I've been going there for the past 3 years.